I made some custom cleats for Xavier Worthy last season for the Red River game (pics/video inside)

bootupcustoms

12 hours ago, bootupcustoms said:

What’s good Surly Horns? Wanted to share this custom cleat project with Xavier Worthy from last season.

Please move to main football board, would only let me post to this one?

My name is Michael Anderson and an artist and the owner of Boot Up Customs. I’m from Baton Rouge, Louisiana and currently live in Austin, Texas. For full transparency, I am an LSU alum and die hard Tiger fan. However, since moving to Austin and working with several players on the football team, I’ll be rooting for Texas whenever they’re not playing my Tigers. 

Here’s a link to an Instagram reel showing the art process and delivery with X:

IMG_2259.thumb.jpeg.bb106ab899c9c05e21971d4b01307581.jpegIMG_2258.thumb.jpeg.f69d197a43f6305e841fab68176fc173.jpegIMG_2257.thumb.jpeg.c1fe7bdba723f21620d08d04c2e2d8a5.jpegIMG_2255.thumb.jpeg.85f0ce52825a21ac42ca02c343c7763c.jpegIMG_2256.thumb.jpeg.b875efba99fa434ea9db4273e2baf74e.jpeg

I have several projects the team this season and really excited to continue my relationships at UT. Big stuff coming soon. 

You can find me on IG @get.like.mike and @bootupcustoms.

Boot Up!

Sick. Very well done, my dude. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Very cool. I have a pair of custom Vans made by a street artist from about a decade ago. Still the most talked about pair of shoes I own.

Damn. I need to do this. I have some Vans I would love to be custom painted. If you happen to know of anyone who does this anymore send me a DM 

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Seems like a bit of a copyright infringement going on there, but I'm not a lawyer.

Did you get LVs permission?

Either way, welcome to Austin... now kindly leave.

It’s fine if you custom produce a pair at a time.  If you mass produce / market yes it’s issue.  This is good for LV brand.  They don’t mind one bit.  
Knew Virgil a bit before he blew up.  Definitely reminds me of his work.  RIP

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Damn. I need to do this. I have some Vans I would love to be custom painted. If you happen to know of anyone who does this anymore send me a DM 

Our company commissioned him to do a bunch of them. It was the best piece of swag ever. Each pair of shoes were unique. You can probably find someone to do something like that if the order is big enough.

in fact… @immamac this would be pretty badass for some sort of Texas themed NIL swag. 

Edited by Vertigo

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s fine if you custom produce a pair at a time.  If you mass produce / market yes it’s issue.  This is good for LV brand.  They don’t mind one bit.  

I met one of the LVMH Arnaults and Lisa from BlackPink (they fuggin) last week so this hits close to home.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, immamac said:

Would love to do something like this - have something cooking already but it's gone a bit dark maybe I'll pick this up if there's interest. 

I'm a sucker for slick swag, and though it's the last thing I need I could absolutely get into some comfortable ass Olu Kai Maku

10283_6C6C_001_M_NoheaMoku_DksDks.png.72e90ad64983a7de542bd0f92be8b5e1.png

Or Merrell Vapor type:

MRLM-J068267-082523-F24-000.jpeg.711a6413f63f42ccca0fdcf3179f4d85.jpeg

Custom Longhorn kicks.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is correct. That’s awesome. RIP Virgil

I have started to get these projects sponsored with local Austin businesses as an NIL deal with myself and the athlete. 

if y’all know of any companies looking to get into the NIL space or would like to collab with me, send them my way. 

looking forward to share more this season. Boot Up ——> Horns Up?

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, bootupcustoms said:

I have started to get these projects sponsored with local Austin businesses as an NIL deal with myself and the athlete. 

if y’all know of any companies looking to get into the NIL space or would like to collab with me, send them my way. 

Shoot me a pvt.  I’ll send an order.  Proceeds to Surly/Bobs. 

14 minutes ago, bootupcustoms said:

I know you aren't trying to be this way so take this the right way. It's great to have any and all NIL, but you burst into the room and brazenly posted a pseudo advertisement without permission, then aren't even aware enough to understand that the founding members of Texas One Fund + Burnt Ends + bad mother fucker + the biggest NIL tailgates are here. 

Its not that we don't need/want the help, but I think you need to slow down and understand where you are posting and how you are coming across. 

Your shoes are neat. Would love to potentially collab on some exclusive merch, but if you keep just drive by posting acting like you are somebody because of 3 deals then your time here is gonna be short lived. 

• Hook 'Em 2