Prediction Contest Week 1: CSU @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

On 8/29/2024 at 9:57 AM, Helobious said:

Texas - 45

CSU - 7

WR yards: 313

*Note to Wulaw: You should’ve just specified receiving yards. With touch passes and screens, there’s no reason to hand the ball off to a WR anymore. They’re going to end every game with roughly 0 rushing yards. Just an FYI from someone that watches football. 

The fact that you are able to beclown yourself, over and over and over again, in so many different threads is truly astounding.  Never change "someone that watches football".  Bond says- hello with my 25 yard run. Nibblett says- hello with 12 yards on the ground.  Ha haha hahaha. 

41 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The fact that you are able to beclown yourself, over and over and over again, in so many different threads is truly astounding.  Never change "someone that watches football".  Bond says- hello with my 25 yard run. Nibblett says- hello with 12 yards on the ground.  Ha haha hahaha. 

Way to ignore the fact that I almost nailed the final score

5 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Everyone who got within 10 yards- there were a lot.

2 people nailed it exactly at277 yards:

@Nueces River Rat and @DFW Horn take a bow.  Nueces is a little closer on the score prediction so going to say he pulled out the win. Lots of good guesses. 

Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

• Haha 1

@conVINCEd with the clear win.  52-5 not bad at all for second place.  Then a ton of people had the game more or less right at 52-10 and honored here. Only pay the winner but like to give a little shout out to everyone that's close. 

Everyone who got within 10 yards- there were a lot.

2 people nailed it exactly at 277 yards:

@Nueces River Rat and @DFW Horn take a bow.  Nueces is a little closer on the score prediction so going to say he pulled out the win. Lots of good guesses. 

On 8/26/2024 at 4:33 PM, Pods said:

52 - 10.

CSU TD on a long busted play and field goal off a stupid early game type of mistake leaving CSU with good field position to start the drive. 

286 WR yards. 

Thanks for the summary @Wulaw Horn. Looks like I was off by 10 points and 9 receiving yards. 

Time to start betting parlays. 

• Hook 'Em 1