[Found Safe] Greg Swindell’s Daughter went missing

Rip76

• immamac pinned, featured, unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Isn’t she like 30?  
I hope she’s fine, but the last line in the mom’s reddit posts make it sound like she left willingly. However bad a decision that may have been, this all seems excessive.  

6 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Isn’t she like 30?  
I hope she’s fine, but the last line in the mom’s reddit posts make it sound like she left willingly. However bad a decision that may have been, this all seems excessive.  

Username doesn’t check out.

1 hour ago, DaggerHorns said:

***UPDATE! First of all, I can’t thank you enough for the shares and messages...I have been sifting through them while Greg is in Austin with the police. We have been able to verify a few things. They were seen together Thursday night and we have managed to get a GPS on the KIA that is now in Colorado. Both phones seem to be there but both are turned off. License Plate VFS7528 White Kia Carnival. I have added a picture of what that looks like to this post. I have also been in contact with her ex-boyfriend’s father and he is being helpful and we are working together to keep each other in the loop. Please continue to pray for the safe return. Thank you all so much again.

Are people not aware that a whole shitload of cars from the major manufacturers being put out on the road these days have GPS trackers built into (or attached to) the diagnostics unit?

It's the first fucking thing you should remove from your car, especially if you want to hook in your own diagnostics setup.

28 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

If you look at Brenna's Facebook page, it's clear her kids are in elementary school.  I don't know if she has custody of them, but for her to be on the road without them and not in touch seems pretty odd.

Speculation, but if she doesn't have custody, then taking off to Colorado on a whim sounds like the kind of thing someone like her would do.

Makes me wonder about her parents parenting as well.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Makes me wonder about her parents parenting as well

Read the article twice linked. Their youngest is (presumably severely) autistic. After reading how that affected their family I’m cutting them some slack

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

***UPDATE! First of all, I can’t thank you enough for the shares and messages...I have been sifting through them while Greg is in Austin with the police. We have been able to verify a few things. They were seen together Thursday night and we have managed to get a GPS on the KIA that is now in Colorado. Both phones seem to be there but both are turned off. License Plate VFS7528 White Kia Carnival. I have added a picture of what that looks like to this post. I have also been in contact with her ex-boyfriend’s father and he is being helpful and we are working together to keep each other in the loop. Please continue to pray for the safe return. Thank you all so much again.

The car and both cell phones are both in Colorado and Greg is in Austin?

phone office GIF by South Park

2 minutes ago, jkates said:

That's cuz you're an idiot. The girl is ~30. This isn't about her parents.

She's the mother of 3 and lives in Austin but she's allegedly in Colorado.  Looks like she graduated from Westlake in 2013 so she'd around 29.   Either she has custody and then skedaddled or she doesn't which means she did something fucked up to not have custody.    Either way, her parents made some poor decisions along the way raising her, austistic brother or not.  

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

She's the mother of 3 and lives in Austin but she's allegedly in Colorado.  Looks like she graduated from Westlake in 2013 so she'd around 29.   Either she has custody and then skedaddled or she doesn't which means she did something fucked up to not have custody.    Either way, her parents made some poor decisions along the way raising her, austistic brother or not.  

So you’re gonna die on this hill?

Animated GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Every parent in the world has made poor decisions along the way, every single one.   And probably a lot of that with what they thought were good intentions at the time.   

12 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Either way, her parents made some poor decisions along the way raising her, austistic brother or not.  

What a weird fucking post.  So glad you have all the information necessary to make such a definitive statement.  WTF.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, B00M said:

So you’re gonna die on this hill?

Animated GIF

I have a very low tolerance for shitty parents.  I'm an opinionated asshole about this kind of thing when people with kids do dumb shit, hang around with losers or just generally make bad decisions when their children will suffer. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I have a very low tolerance for shitty parents.  I'm an opinionated asshole about this kind of thing when people with kids do dumb shit, hang around with losers or just generally make bad decisions when their children will suffer. 

Some people might think having a parent who takes pride in being an everyday prick, might shape a kid the wrong way.

• Hook 'Em 2

24 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

She's the mother of 3 and lives in Austin but she's allegedly in Colorado.  Looks like she graduated from Westlake in 2013 so she'd around 29.   Either she has custody and then skedaddled or she doesn't which means she did something fucked up to not have custody.   

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that she shares custody or that her kids are with their dad part-time.  As I recall that's often Wednesdays + every other weekend, but it can be different.  There haven't been any statements about where her kids are, just that she hasn't been in touch.

1 minute ago, SameSame said:

Some people might think having a parent who takes pride in being an everyday prick, might shape a kid the wrong way.

Fair enough.  Like I said, if she's in harm or has been taken against her will, I'm off base and the asshole.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Skipper said:

What a weird fucking post.  So glad you have all the information necessary to make such a definitive statement.  WTF.

As a matter fact he does.  None of us are perfect but the two particular parents he’s talking about have put plenty of their own information on out blast to invite some judgment. 

Edited by Your Mom
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

As a matter fact he does.  None of us are perfect but the two particular parents he’s talking about have put plenty of their own information on out blast to invite some judgment. 

Oh? Can you save the rest of us some digging?

A group of us took off for Vegas several years ago in the dead middle of the night after buying a huge bag full of illegal psychostimulants. 

Hopefully, it turns out to be something sweet and innocent like that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

17 minutes ago, B00M said:

Oh? Can you save the rest of us some digging?

1.  Sarah Swindell is a realtor.  We all know how bat shit crazy those people are. 

2.  In a bit of seriousness, Sarah is an anti-vaxxer who shills for "Vaccines cause all sorts of bad things in kids."  She has praise for RFK Jr's anti-vax shit.   

• Rage+1 1

43 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

1.  Sarah Swindell is a realtor.  We all know how bat shit crazy those people are. 

2.  In a bit of seriousness, Sarah is an anti-vaxxer who shills for "Vaccines cause all sorts of bad things in kids."  She has praise for RFK Jr's anti-vax shit.   

Since it was just posted by @TwiceHorn

In 2002, Swindell took then 14-month-old Dawson for a round of vaccinations, and by the evening, he was screaming a high-pitched scream. Three days later she said the only way to describe him was “he was just gone.”

Swindell is not anti-vaccine, but she believes the inoculations played a role in her son’s autism, saying she believes certain children were susceptible to developing autism from the vaccines used in the early 2000s.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1