[Found Safe] Greg Swindell’s Daughter went missing

Rip76

1 hour ago, TexasEd said:

Not good and I've been trying to figure out why the name Guidry is familiar

First thing that came to my mind was Ron Guidry and that maybe this was a long-simmering baseball feud. His and Greg's careers overlapped by a couple of years, so you never know!!

7 minutes ago, field said:

The Swindells live in Houston.  The 29 year old daughter lives in Austin.  How exactly does one hypothesize that the daughter is trying to escape her mother?

Only someone without a mother would ask this question.

• Haha 6
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

16 minutes ago, field said:

The Swindells live in Houston.  The 29 year old daughter lives in Austin.  How exactly does one hypothesize that the daughter is trying to escape her mother?

Sir, do you know where you are?  We can hypothesize anything.  

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

An affidavit for an arrest warrant filed Friday, a day after Brenna Swindell's disappearance, states that Guidry strangled his girlfriend multiple times and slammed her head onto the floor at an apartment complex July 7.

The victim was not named in the affidavit, but Travis County sheriff's office spokesperson Kristen Dark confirmed to the American-Statesman that she was Brenna Swindell.

Dark said the affidavit was filed more than a month after the incident because Brenna Swindell had decided on Aug. 20 to press charges against Guidry.

The woman suffered numerous injuries, including to her clavicle, head, neck and hand. She told deputies that she threw a box of ammunition on the ground and ran to an exit while Guidry grabbed a rifle, the affidavit says. She told deputies she believed Guidry would kill her.

When authorities responded to the apartment, Guidry had left with his rifle, but they found the loose ammunition on the ground, the affidavit says.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2024/08/26/greg-swindell-ut-austin-baseball-mlb-missing-daughter-pitcher/74951136007/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR16utzEOkbQIt5r0fKdlPJ9WcUg1h8iqhW_DC0tUwCn32EsIRG1jXb7ftM_aem_wb9cNi8z880AOUq5dsnJ8A#m0bjl6suj80wn1w2j68

403d31ef-ae21-43bf-a80c-1ba3e996e1d7_text.gif.b8b39c7a9eadc086492ba68119e6516d.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, field said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you've never had an over bearing MIL that lives in a different city. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

10 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Sir, do you know where you are?  We can hypothesize anything.  

I'm pretty sure we made a bet on a brand new corvette and you never paid up, jack ass. I'll swing by Chicago after the Michigan game and pick that up. It better  be the Z06.

Wait... did we agree on the 2025 Z51? That would explain your delay, sorry.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

An affidavit for an arrest warrant filed Friday, a day after Brenna Swindell's disappearance, states that Guidry strangled his girlfriend multiple times and slammed her head onto the floor at an apartment complex July 7.

The victim was not named in the affidavit, but Travis County sheriff's office spokesperson Kristen Dark confirmed to the American-Statesman that she was Brenna Swindell.

Dark said the affidavit was filed more than a month after the incident because Brenna Swindell had decided on Aug. 20 to press charges against Guidry.

The woman suffered numerous injuries, including to her clavicle, head, neck and hand. She told deputies that she threw a box of ammunition on the ground and ran to an exit while Guidry grabbed a rifle, the affidavit says. She told deputies she believed Guidry would kill her.

When authorities responded to the apartment, Guidry had left with his rifle, but they found the loose ammunition on the ground, the affidavit says.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2024/08/26/greg-swindell-ut-austin-baseball-mlb-missing-daughter-pitcher/74951136007/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR16utzEOkbQIt5r0fKdlPJ9WcUg1h8iqhW_DC0tUwCn32EsIRG1jXb7ftM_aem_wb9cNi8z880AOUq5dsnJ8A#m0bjl6suj80wn1w2j68

Fuck Guidry. Typical asshole. Most dangerous time for a woman is when she leaves. Why meet him after she pressed charges? Damnit. 

• Like 1

Agreed. No notes to her 3 kids. See you on the other side. No note to family at all. The first note is about him. “I went back to spend one LAST night with her.” Not a bender. last. See you on the other side. 

She probably met up with him because he coaxed her into it and got under his control but I don’t blame people for wanting a better outcome. No way she just turns off her phone and turns off her car GPS. He likely planned this in case she said she wasn’t going to get back with him. 
IMG_1755.thumb.jpeg.a85ab873454885b973d94045907054ac.jpeg

Has it been discussed on this thread that someone on a fb group posted that their daughter saw the two together having a good time at a bar Thursday night and that she told them that he was going to jail soon for something he didn’t do to her?

And that she was in fact just trying to spend some time with him before that happened?

I just assumed that the ditching the phone, etc., was done voluntarily by her so that her parents wouldn’t track them down and she could spend more time with him.

I use the term voluntary strictly to mean that she was not threatened or forced to do so.

Has it been discussed on this thread that someone on a fb group posted that their daughter saw the two together having a good time at a bar Thursday night and that she told them that he was going to jail soon for something he didn’t do to her?

And that she was in fact just trying to spend some time with him before that happened?

I just assumed that the ditching the phone, etc., was done voluntarily by her so that her parents wouldn’t track them down and she could spend more time with him.

I use the term voluntary strictly to mean that she was not threatened or forced to do so.

To clarify…”voluntarily” does not mean that I don’t think that she has been manipulated by him to choose to do things that he wants her to do if that makes sense.

29 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I'm pretty sure we made a bet on a brand new corvette and you never paid up, jack ass. I'll swing by Chicago after the Michigan game and pick that up. It better  be the Z06.

Wait... did we agree on the 2025 Z51? That would explain your delay, sorry.

PM Rocko.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, scottsins said:

image.png.5028e29b2f7d9f62a114185b69e194cf.png

Fuck Guidry. Typical asshole. Most dangerous time for a woman is when she leaves. Why meet him after she pressed charges? Damnit. 

Could be she was there on her own and a friend of his saw her there and informed him. His appearance could have been a surprise to her.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

Could be she was there on her own and a friend of his saw her there and informed him. His appearance could have been a surprise to her.

She picked him up at his Dad's.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

If he kills himself I hope it’s with peanut butter whiskey shots.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

She told deputies that she threw a box of ammunition on the ground and ran to an exit while Guidry grabbed a rifle, the affidavit says. She told deputies she believed Guidry would kill her.

When authorities responded to the apartment, Guidry had left with his rifle, but they found the loose ammunition on the ground, the affidavit says

I feel like I’m having Deja vu. Wasn’t there just a story like this recently? Obviously not the same people, but I thought I had seen this story before. 

4 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I feel like I’m having Deja vu. Wasn’t there just a story like this recently? Obviously not the same people, but I thought I had seen this story before. 

Only a hundred times a weekend at trailer parks and all bills paid apartment complexes all over the country 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I think that was Gundy threatening his players about NIL.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Celery Man said:

unless the boyfriend is also a woman brenna was alive when this note was written

Or…the pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true. 

• Haha 1

On 8/25/2024 at 10:00 PM, Sawbonz said:

Read the article twice linked. Their youngest is (presumably severely) autistic. After reading how that affected their family I’m cutting them some slack

Fuckin’ Dutch….

Edited by Gatorubet
True, I quoted the wrong post, but upon reflection that might be seen as pro Dutch if I delete it

since they are driving a Kia and went through Denver maybe the Kia got stolen while they are there and they are just taking a few days before dealing with the insurance bullshit.....I think it is up to a 65% chance your new Kia gets stolen in the first year in Denver now

2 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

since they are driving a Kia and went through Denver maybe the Kia got stolen while they are there and they are just taking a few days before dealing with the insurance bullshit.....I think it is up to a 65% chance your new Kia gets stolen in the first year in Denver now

Plotline on Mork from Ork

• Hook 'Em 1