[Found Safe] Greg Swindell’s Daughter went missing

Rip76

Uh no. I work in this world and you would be amazed at what has not been implemented. The technology is all there to do it…but hardly anyone has done it. 

FBI has it. Unsure about locals.

Source: I interned for a defense attorney who defended where a manhunt took place. They had a 100 hits (pictures included) on the license plate of the vehicle from seemingly random locations on highways in the middle of nowhere. Poor guy couldn’t make it out of Texas before the feds caught up to him.

14 minutes ago, Candi Fisther said:

Source: I interned for a defense attorney who defended where a manhunt took place. They had a 100 hits (pictures included) on the license plate of the vehicle from seemingly random locations on highways in the middle of nowhere. Poor guy couldn’t make it out of Texas before the feds caught up to him.

I don't work for tolltag company but I run a continuous improvement team which leverages software and AI.

I imagine every tool booth operates by AI reading license plates, then checking the national list of license plates to see where and who to bill. I used my NTTA tolltag in Colorado. Colorado tolltag companies read my license plate, pinged the national list, then billed NTTA for the tolls, which then dinged my account. It's an easy ass network to build and operate.

It's an easy fucking script to have all the toll companies to read for a specific license plate. When that license plate is read, it can immediately alert via email, text, whatever to anyone on a list. An intern can set up that script.

Edited by crash_davis

17 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I don't work for tolltag company but I run a continuous improvement team which leverages software and AI.

I imagine every tool booth operates by AI reading license plates, then checking the national list of license plates to see where and who to bill. I used my NTTA tolltag in Colorado. Colorado tolltag companies read my license plate, pinged the national list, then billed NTTA for the tolls, which then dinged my account. It's an easy ass network to build and operate.

It's an easy fucking script to have all the toll companies to read for a specific license plate. When that license plate is read, it can immediately alert via email, text, whatever to anyone on a list. An intern can set up that script.

Or it read your toll tag and billed the associated account?

15 hours ago, Your Mom said:

She’s on her way back from Oregon and is newly single. 

I think mom calling the guy ex-boyfriend was wishful thinking on her part. 

12 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

I can fix her!!!!!

She’s too busy trying to fix the dude who beat the shit out of her.

IIRC it was a private contractor that set up cameras along highways, had software that would read the license plates automatically, and sold the database to the feds. None of it was from tolls. This was 10 years ago.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Candi Fisther said:

55 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Can’t go into too much detail here, but as I mentioned earlier, hardly anyone has implemented the technology enough to track a car all along the highway system, including the FBI, which is the comment I initially responded to. You would think they would have by now.

There are pockets of coverage for sure. And the toll systems are definitely leveraged. But on the comment about all highways providing that information to track a car across the country? No, that is not yet available.

My company provided the license plate reading technology to federal, state and local agencies. 

13 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Can’t go into too much detail here, but as I mentioned earlier, hardly anyone has implemented the technology enough to track a car all along the highway system, including the FBI, which is the comment I initially responded to. You would think they would have by now.

There are pockets of coverage for sure. And the toll systems are definitely leveraged. But on the comment about all highways providing that information to track a car across the country? No, that is not yet available.

My company provided the license plate reading technology to federal, state and local agencies. 

Sounds like a business opportunity. APIs into companies who operate cameras on US roads. Query their license plate read databases on a timely basis. Alert whomever via whatever when certain plates are read. How fucking easy is that?

Edited by crash_davis

34 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Sounds like a business opportunity. APIs into companies who operate cameras on US roads. Query their license plate read databases on a timely basis. Alert whomever via whatever when certain plates are read. How fucking easy is that?

Sounds like it's time for Nicole to stay off the toll roads and highways and take the back roads from now on.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

3 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Without going into too much detail, can you provide a map designating the places where this technology exists and doesn't?

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

So, when absconding, bribe the tolltag company intern.