[Found Safe] Greg Swindell’s Daughter went missing

Rip76

10 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Same.

It's either that (the most likely situation) or she had some kind of mental breakdown and is trying to cut her entire family off, kids included, and somehow the ex-boyfriend's phone is a part of it all

That's not good at all.

Damnit. If he left notes maybe there is a chance…but fuck that was like 8/22. 4 fucking days. We can at least hope FBI involvement bc of crossing state lines. 

NVM- see you on the other side implies she is dead. Fuck. 

Edited by Nicole44

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Damnit. If he left notes maybe there is a chance…but fuck that was like 8/22. 4 fucking days. We can at least hope FBI involvement bc of crossing state lines. 

Yeah I don't want to be morbid but I think the cops realize this isn't going to have a satisfactory ending, but since they're asking the public for information maybe there's still a chance she's unharmed.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, crash_davis said:

License plate readers are every where. I'm sure LEOs have access to real time nationwide toll cameras and state crossings. If the license plate is read by any of these cameras, LEOs will pretty much immediately know.

Uh no. I work in this world and you would be amazed at what has not been implemented. The technology is all there to do it…but hardly anyone has done it. 

5 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

Yeah I don't want to be morbid but I think the cops realize this isn't going to have a satisfactory ending, but since they're asking the public for information maybe there's still a chance she's unharmed.

The “see you on the other side” note—-implies he already killed her. Fuck. I doubt he drove with her body to Colorado.

IMG_1754.jpeg

Edited by Nicole44
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, Jerry Callo said:

She appeared to sign it as well.  Maybe a Thelma and Louise situation.

The handwriting is different for a guy. Except where his name is written. Maybe had her write it. So I guess some hope there maybe. She may have problems but I doubt she willingly gave up her phone. More like he wanted to be with her and she said no and either he killed her or is holding her hostage. (Hoping for hostage bc she might still be alive.) but as others have said this isn’t going to end well. 

18 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The “see you on the other side” note—-implies he already killed her. Fuck. I doubt he drove with her body to Colorado.

IMG_1754.jpeg

unless the boyfriend is also a woman brenna was alive when this note was written

wait wtf am i looking at. ❤️ morgan? are the charges being faced by the boyfriend "impersonating a woman's note leaving style"?

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Those notes are creepy as hell.  This is not good.

No. I don’t know her life story but no way does she just not write something to her folks and her kids. Maybe he wrote it left handed trying to mimic her writing? Hoping she was still alive and he made her write it. She has chance then 😢 . i think he probably has a gun or similar to keep her under control if so. If not he came prepared for this ill fated meet up with a “if I can’t have you” type attitude if she said no. 

Edited by Nicole44

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So I've done some google searching, and it's possible this is Morgan Guidry's inactive or rarely used Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MorganGuidry9

Only follows 30 accounts, but one of them is Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, which is curious since the car was last spotted in nearby Idaho. 

See the world—if double meaning in the note plenty of spots with a good view of everything. To see the “world.” The shit part is she/he go missing 8/22. Even if blazing all night and day driving how long does that take to drive there? Hoping he took her to a cabin or something in the mountains. 

also, yikes, Grand Teton (eastern border) was where Gabby’s body was found. 

Edited by Nicole44

k

12 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

So I've done some google searching, and it's possible this is Morgan Guidry's inactive or rarely used Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MorganGuidry9

Only follows 30 accounts, but one of them is Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming, which is curious since the car was last spotted in nearby Idaho. 

FYI think I'm wrong about this after further searching. 

• Hook 'Em 1

56 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

IMG_1754.jpeg

They ran away, she'll be fine once cooler heads prevail.  They both signed the note (see the plus sign under his name?) regarding skipping town and then he added "see you on the other side" as a footnote...just my take.  Ditched the phones, likley on drugs/bender. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

They ran away, she'll be fine once cooler heads prevail.  They both signed the note (see the plus sign under his name?) regarding skipping town and then he added "see you on the other side" as a footnote...just my take.  Ditched the phones, likley on drugs/bender. 

Hope so. That’s the best possible outcome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdhorn92 said:

This is not an unlikely hypothesis.  She wrote the notes (that sure looks like female handwriting), so it was either under duress (possible) or voluntary (also possible).  Don't know which is more likely, but going off on a jointly self-destructive bender is not outside the realm of possibility.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

This is not an unlikely hypothesis.  She wrote the notes (that sure looks like female handwriting), so it was either under duress (possible) or voluntary (also possible).  Don't know which is more likely, but going off on a jointly self-destructive bender is not outside the realm of possibility.

I don't see a mother of three doing this, unless there's already a track record of similarly irresponsible behavior in which case she'd have lost custody before then

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Agreed. No notes to her 3 kids. See you on the other side. No note to family at all. The first note is about him. “I went back to spend one LAST night with her.” Not a bender. last. See you on the other side. 

She probably met up with him because he coaxed her into it and got under his control but I don’t blame people for wanting a better outcome. No way she just turns off her phone and turns off her car GPS. He likely planned this in case she said she wasn’t going to get back with him. 

IMG_1755.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Sadly, I don't interpret those notes as the handwriting of a woman under duress, but of a dude who is barely literate. To me, the mixed case (I WeNt BAcK tO speND ONe LASt Night With her.) suggests someone who doesn't have a lot of experience in handwriting ... a la a third-grader.

• Hook 'Em 4

8 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Sadly, I don't interpret those notes as the handwriting of a woman under duress, but of a dude who is barely literate. To me, the mixed case (I WeNt BAcK tO speND ONe LASt Night With her.) suggests someone who doesn't have a lot of experience in handwriting ... a la a third-grader.

I wish the capital letters were some kind of code but he does write like a moron. Sadly not a code like drink more ovaltine oh well. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, crash_davis said:

License plate readers are every where. I'm sure LEOs have access to real time nationwide toll cameras and state crossings. If the license plate is read by any of these cameras, LEOs will pretty much immediately know.

Could have been one of the license plate readers Texas uses to track people driving to Dispensaries in Colorado.

2 hours ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Not good and I've been trying to figure out why the name Guidry is familiar.  Figured it out that is a friend's wife's maiden name.

1 minute ago, TexasEd said:

Could have been one of the license plate readers Texas uses to track people driving to Dispensaries in Colorado.

Not good and I've been trying to figure out why the name Guidry is familiar.  Figured it out that is a friend's wife's maiden name.

Also pitched for the Yankees back in the 80’s.

59 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I don't see a mother of three doing this, unless there's already a track record of similarly irresponsible behavior in which case she'd have lost custody before then

Eh. It can be pretty hard for females to lose custody.

I mean you have the average level of parenting and you have half of all parents doing a worse job than that. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Eh. It can be pretty hard for females to lose custody.

I mean you have the average level of parenting and you have half of all parents doing a worse job than that. 

drug benders? abandonment? Maybe it's hard but not impossible. I think we'd have been hearing by now about her punchcard at CPS having a few holes

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Asking Nicole for help with a potential murder case.

Hannibal Lecter Film GIF

"Go now, Nicole. I don't think Miggs could manage again quite so soon, even though he is crazy. Go now!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

drug benders? abandonment? Maybe it's hard but not impossible. I think we'd have been hearing by now about her punchcard at CPS having a few holes

Maybe she abandoned them, maybe it's a pattern of drop the kids off with mom and dad while Mom makes questionable decisions for a few days. 

Just going by the numbers a lot more moms have substance issues and bad taste in men than wind up murdered. 

Granted, going 3 or 4 states over certainly raises some different questions. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

This is all plausible. It's also plausible that this was kicked off by a fight "a couple of weeks ago".

The reality exists in domestic abuse cases, purely verbal or otherwise often times the parent reports it. I still haven't seen confirmation of the claim, by the mother, that said warrant exists. It's also possible daughter shared argument fight with mom. Mom escalated it from argument to abuse and attempted to file a report.

Lots of possible conjecture here without a lot of facts. 

That line of thought, whatever the specifics, could be a perceived overbearing mother "interfering" in a grown woman's relationship. You add drugs to that mix, all the more likely. 

Daughter just moved, we don't know why.

I still haven't seen anything regarding where the children are currently. With their father, a baby sitter, or parents. Just don't know. 

There is a very reasonable line of thinking that daughter and "ex"boyfriend (domestic abuse and drugs or not) decided to "escape" mom. Daughter met "ex" out a bar. They took her car. There is a note. 

Tons left to be discovered. I would say right now, based on what we know 50/50 running away from mom and/or responsibilities/murder.

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Just going by the numbers a lot more moms have substance issues and bad taste in men than wind up murdered. 

As the father of a daughter, I'm hoping that our girl turns out right, but the least I can do is that if she hangs with any true crazies, is I'm going to make the crazies fucking disappear in a coal pit in Oklahoma or Arkansas.

No matter how old she is, I'll always be her dad.

Kobe Bryant GIF

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

An affidavit for an arrest warrant filed Friday, a day after Brenna Swindell's disappearance, states that Guidry strangled his girlfriend multiple times and slammed her head onto the floor at an apartment complex July 7.

The victim was not named in the affidavit, but Travis County sheriff's office spokesperson Kristen Dark confirmed to the American-Statesman that she was Brenna Swindell.

Dark said the affidavit was filed more than a month after the incident because Brenna Swindell had decided on Aug. 20 to press charges against Guidry.

The woman suffered numerous injuries, including to her clavicle, head, neck and hand. She told deputies that she threw a box of ammunition on the ground and ran to an exit while Guidry grabbed a rifle, the affidavit says. She told deputies she believed Guidry would kill her.

When authorities responded to the apartment, Guidry had left with his rifle, but they found the loose ammunition on the ground, the affidavit says.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2024/08/26/greg-swindell-ut-austin-baseball-mlb-missing-daughter-pitcher/74951136007/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR16utzEOkbQIt5r0fKdlPJ9WcUg1h8iqhW_DC0tUwCn32EsIRG1jXb7ftM_aem_wb9cNi8z880AOUq5dsnJ8A#m0bjl6suj80wn1w2j68

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 6

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

An affidavit for an arrest warrant filed Friday, a day after Brenna Swindell's disappearance, states that Guidry strangled his girlfriend multiple times and slammed her head onto the floor at an apartment complex July 7.

The victim was not named in the affidavit, but Travis County sheriff's office spokesperson Kristen Dark confirmed to the American-Statesman that she was Brenna Swindell.

Dark said the affidavit was filed more than a month after the incident because Brenna Swindell had decided on Aug. 20 to press charges against Guidry.

The woman suffered numerous injuries, including to her clavicle, head, neck and hand. She told deputies that she threw a box of ammunition on the ground and ran to an exit while Guidry grabbed a rifle, the affidavit says. She told deputies she believed Guidry would kill her.

When authorities responded to the apartment, Guidry had left with his rifle, but they found the loose ammunition on the ground, the affidavit says.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2024/08/26/greg-swindell-ut-austin-baseball-mlb-missing-daughter-pitcher/74951136007/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR16utzEOkbQIt5r0fKdlPJ9WcUg1h8iqhW_DC0tUwCn32EsIRG1jXb7ftM_aem_wb9cNi8z880AOUq5dsnJ8A#m0bjl6suj80wn1w2j68

Police should look into this guy.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

23 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

This is all plausible. It's also plausible that this was kicked off by a fight "a couple of weeks ago".

The reality exists in domestic abuse cases, purely verbal or otherwise often times the parent reports it. I still haven't seen confirmation of the claim, by the mother, that said warrant exists. It's also possible daughter shared argument fight with mom. Mom escalated it from argument to abuse and attempted to file a report.

Lots of possible conjecture here without a lot of facts. 

That line of thought, whatever the specifics, could be a perceived overbearing mother "interfering" in a grown woman's relationship. You add drugs to that mix, all the more likely. 

Daughter just moved, we don't know why.

I still haven't seen anything regarding where the children are currently. With their father, a baby sitter, or parents. Just don't know. 

There is a very reasonable line of thinking that daughter and "ex"boyfriend (domestic abuse and drugs or not) decided to "escape" mom. Daughter met "ex" out a bar. They took her car. There is a note. 

Tons left to be discovered. I would say right now, based on what we know 50/50 running away from mom and/or responsibilities/murder.

The Swindells live in Houston.  The 29 year old daughter lives in Austin.  How exactly does one hypothesize that the daughter is trying to escape her mother?

• Hook 'Em 1