Coach Sark Press Conference 8.26 - 11:15am LHN (app)

BigOrange1

It is officially game week and that means the return of Sark's weekly press conferences.  I downloaded the LHN app today and it shows that the presser is scheduled for 11:15 tomorrow so I'm going with that.  Should be available at the following link: https://watch.longhornnetwork.com/home

The 2024 season is here and the first opponent is Colorado State:

Colorado State University | The Colorado State University Fo… | Flickr

Colorado State Golden Poms Colorado State Golden Poms

Rocky Mountain Showdown

Colorado State Extends Director of Athletics Joe Parker with a New 5-Year  Contract Extension

College Cheerleading Love — cheerleaderuniversity: See more Colorado State ...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BigOrange1 said:

It is officially game week and that means the return of Sark's weekly press conferences.  I downloaded the LHN app today and it shows that the presser is scheduled for 11:15 tomorrow so I'm going with that.  Should be available at the following link: https://watch.longhornnetwork.com/home

The 2024 season is here and the first opponent is Colorado State:

Colorado State University | The Colorado State University Fo… | Flickr

Colorado State Golden Poms Colorado State Golden Poms

Rocky Mountain Showdown

Colorado State Extends Director of Athletics Joe Parker with a New 5-Year  Contract Extension

College Cheerleading Love — cheerleaderuniversity: See more Colorado State ...

I must be high because the second from left looks a bit like Wally Cleaver in drag. 
(Bottom Photo)

Edited by Wishbone
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

You look at Colorado State over there, and it's just all about the tradition of this joke never getting old, even a good 8 years after the man himself departed this space.

Nah. That joke got old at least five years ago.

I feel no need to continue the joke since Sark actually won something for us last season. That was partially the point of the joke. Though when I think of an arbiter of what's funny, it's a guy like Trashmaster G. He's hilarious. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I feel no need to continue the joke since Sark actually won something for us last season. That was partially the point of the joke. Though when I think of an arbiter of what's funny, it's a guy like Trashmaster G. He's hilarious. 

That's what I tell my girlfriend all the time. 

She agrees. Sometimes.

What have you seen this camp that leads you to believe the red zone will be better. In general why is the receiving group good?

No false starts penalties etc its clean football that's a priority. Right call right time, players need to make good plays

Gonna play a lot of receivers early and find rhythm. The ball will find them. Davonte you didn't design the ball for him it just found him. Who do you design for? So they get their touches

Physicality speed and attacking. Combine that with football IQ and that's Texas football. 

Reestablish that on Saturday as a new team. It's a challenge. 

Establish the brand on Saturday. 

We should always be hovering around 10 draft picks. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

Rice game was hot. Similar to this. What did you learn how you did that?

Going to be a lot of the same on the defensive side of the ball. 

Learned from offense. 

Whatever you see on tape isn't what you are going to see. They have had 9 months to prepare. Offensively playing more players will be more beneficial

• Hook 'Em 1