2024 Season Surly Horns Tailgate Thread of Dominance

immamac

12 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It will be a sea day in the middle of the ocean. I didn’t think streaming was possible out there (I know internet is fine- but thought they throttled anything that takes a ton of data. 
what kind of package did you have?  

Your mom knows what kind of package I have.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

It will be a sea day in the middle of the ocean. I didn’t think streaming was possible out there (I know internet is fine- but thought they throttled anything that takes a ton of data. 
what kind of package did you have?  

It's best to have the all you can drink package except usually I go on Headbangers Boat or 70,000 tons of Metal with my heathen friends which works great because they make you get the AYCD for everyone in the room.  Since you are taking the younglings you won't get quite the economic benefit ;-)

Edited by Pimphand

• immamac unpinned this topic
Just now, kwood4408 said:

What do we do if it charged my card twice for the same transaction? Bought 6 tickets for Georgia tailgate.

lol I just emailed you I'll refund. 

read the instruction DONT CLICK IT TWICE lol

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, MontereyMX said:

Just maybe.  Checking now 

4 hours ago, MontereyMX said:

Think we have a place that can do it.  Go PM if you want.  

Menu change:

500 lbs of cabrito (which for the record would be fucking legit)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

long time lurker now living in Kansas City, but will be in Austin for the Georgia game an would love to come to the tailgate.  So can I just donate on behalf of me and the couple of others with me and show up?  We did New Orleans last year and it was a blast, it doesn't seem like this has the same concept of buying tickets etc.  Is food and drink covered with donation?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/15/2024 at 8:43 AM, jdhorn06 said:

long time lurker now living in Kansas City, but will be in Austin for the Georgia game an would love to come to the tailgate.  So can I just donate on behalf of me and the couple of others with me and show up?  We did New Orleans last year and it was a blast, it doesn't seem like this has the same concept of buying tickets etc.  Is food and drink covered with donation?

https://tailgate.surlyhorns.com/e/2/texas-vs-georgia-hey-sec-daddys-home

It does. Up in banner and here. Looking forward to seeing you! 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, immamac said:

I'm completely overwhelmed and stressed out this is the last one I'm doing without major changes. 

🤘I understand entirely how you feel. This used to be my literal job, and I still work in events.

Just know that we all appreciate your efforts, and all that matters is folks will be having a blast in just a few short hours. 

Edited by hookemATL
Muledicks in space
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm completely overwhelmed and stressed out this is the last one I'm doing without major changes. 

Let's whiteboard a list of tasks next week, or whenever you can. Start delegating some things. 

Easy for me to say now but just an idea.

That being said, I know I'll see you smiling over piles of meats today.

• Hook 'Em 1

Let's whiteboard a list of tasks next week, or whenever you can. Start delegating some things. 
Easy for me to say now but just an idea.
That being said, I know I'll see you smiling over piles of meats today.

Or slumped over a pile of meat. Already awaiting the next glorious photoshop thread