Longhorn Foundation donors can now be awarded loyalty points for Texas One NIL contributions

Machinator

This is badass!  Anybody know a quick answer to how you set up a link to LHF account for a recurring donation that is already in place? I see it on the Texas One page for new donations, but not on my current iDonate page.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, KingBobo81 said:

This is badass!  Anybody know a quick answer to how you set up a link to LHF account for a recurring donation that is already in place? I see it on the Texas One page for new donations, but not on my current iDonate page.

I cancelled my TOF donation and setup a new one - there is a box where you put your LHF account # so I assume that takes care of linking it all together. That felt like the quickest, easiest way.

Edited by dieucla98
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dieucla98 said:

I cancelled my TOF donation and setup a new one - there is a box where you put your LHF account # so I assume that takes care of linking it all together. That felt like the quickest, easiest way.

They already got back to me - they will do it on the back end if you email them. They said, "Either way, they will use your name and zip code to match you up with your correct account. "

• Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I hope for some of y’all’s sakes it can be retroactive. 

Agreed.  This is clearly great news but they really should have done this retroactive so those that were supporting without "loyalty" benefits to date were rewarded.   That could obviously be tracked.  I'm guessing someone made a decision that could be problematic from a compliance standpoint but nothing has really changed to my knowledge (other than more schools moving in this direction).  In any event, hopefully this results in others making the shift from LHF donations that aren't 'mandatory' for seats that many of us made a while back.    It doesn't really matter for me personally outside of OU tickets which get shittier and shittier for me every year as my loyalty points stayed stagnant.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, tokamak said:

If I'm a person that doesn't donate to LHF, but does donate to TOF, does this have any value?

Others may weigh in but only real value I see is OU ticket selection.   You can get priority for away games/bowl games as well which might hold some value if you want to sit with other longhorns, but the reality is that unless you donate a ton, you are going to get shitty tickets for away/bowl and more often than not "face" for those seats are above market value.  

Edited by Skipper