Damn it. "Who is Ronald Reagan?"

A casual shoe for yachting.

What are you trying to figure out, B.D.? Who could I be? "What is a blucher?"

They killed Jesus Christ.

"Who are the Jews"? Open up, sucko.

Edited by mdmost
  • Haha 2

Droz : Hi, is Sam in there?

Womynist #1 : "In there"? What the hell's that supposed to mean?

Womynist #2 : Yeah, cock-man-oppressor!

Droz : Why, thank you. Could you just tell her that Mr. Pokey stopped by.

7 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I had been looking around all streaming platforms to watch it and even though I purchased it on amazon many years ago, it's not available any longer. Luckily, I found it here recently. Free. https://archive.org/details/pcu-1994

Yea there are scores of things out there on the intergoogles about how you simply cannot find this movie anywhere

Also

Bruce Willis GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

The Pre-Frosh was the older kid in The Great Outdoor. Raji was Gavin Belson in Silicon Valley. The blond Womynist was the younger sister from Some Kind of Wonderful and Zuzu Petals from The Adventures of Ford Fairlane. 

COFFEE NOW! 

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

This is one of my four Nostradamus movies, along with Demolition Man, Idiocracy, and Gattaca. Great, great 90's comedy and one of Jeremy Piven's great roles. Very Van Wilder and Ferris-esque.

How far off are we from Weird Science being a Nostradamus movie? Asking for Surly.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

I had been looking around all streaming platforms to watch it and even though I purchased it on amazon many years ago, it's not available any longer. Luckily, I found it here recently. Free. https://archive.org/details/pcu-1994

Damn you, I just hauled off and watched that in the background of my computer while I was working. mdleast and I must've watched this movie 50 times when we were at UT. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

The Pre-Frosh was the older kid in The Great Outdoor. Raji was Gavin Belson in Silicon Valley. The blond Womynist was the younger sister from Some Kind of Wonderful and Zuzu Petals from The Adventures of Ford Fairlane. 

COFFEE NOW! 

The main womynist is the waitress in several episodes of “Arrested Development” who asked the question that led to the response “i don't understand the question and i won't respond to it.”

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

COFFEE NOW! 

6 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

The main womynist is the waitress in several episodes of “Arrested Development” who asked the question that led to the response “i don't understand the question and i won't respond to it.”

Jake Busey plays one of the Hippies and Jessica Walters played the school President.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

This was written by Weselyan Grads who graduated a few years ahead of me. To describe this as a comical but realistic expression of my time at Bates would be accurate. I played Ultimate with guys that looked exactly like half the cast.

I even saw George Clinton at Colby. 

Edited by Bateshorn

10 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

This was written by Weselyan Grads who graduated a few years ahead of me. To describe this as a comical but realistic expression of my time at Bates would be accurate. I played Ultimate with guys that looked exactly like half the cast.

I even saw George Clinton at Colby. 

675b41f11bfd9ee12040b118120d9b7d.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Classes: nothing before 11. Beer: it’s your best friend, drink a lot of it. Women: you’re a freshman, so it’s pretty much out of the question. Do we have a car? Someone on your floor will. Find them and make friends with them on the first day.

Words to live by.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Da Fino said:

It’s got a pretty cool soundtrack with bands like Mudhoney. My guess is the music rights are a fucking disaster because they weren’t permanent when the movie was made, and it’s just not possible to get them squared away to stream for what it would cost. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Da Fino said:

Welcome to Kimpy's! 

Plate or Platter?

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

It’s got a pretty cool soundtrack with bands like Mudhoney. My guess is the music rights are a fucking disaster because they weren’t permanent when the movie was made, and it’s just not possible to get them squared away to stream for what it would cost. 

Steve Vai does the guitar shredding interludes IIRC.  

23 hours ago, seven said:

dbc4eb1e-949b-4496-821e-21df7ca23bff_tex

Right around this scene there is an exchange like:

Lesbian: i like women

gutter: cool

lesbian: why? Because it fits into your male fantasy of trying to score with two women at the same time

gutter: no. We both dig chicks  

maybe I’m wrong  but I’ve been playing that scene in my head