OJ's Kids Had Jewelry Made from His Ashes

crash_davis

The OJ thread was locked so new one it is. This is all kinds of fucked up. I do not understand this.

Dad viciously kills mom (allegedly).

Kids: Hey let's make jewelry from his ashes so that we can fondly remember him. 

https://www.tmz.com/2024/08/26/oj-simpson-remains-became-cremation-jewelry/

Malcolm LaVergne -- O.J.'s longtime lawyer and now executor of his estate -- tells TMZ ... the Juice's remains have been transformed into cremation jewelry, which was divvied up among his 4 adult children.

Simpson was cremated back in April, following his death, and we're told his kids signed off on having their father's ashes turned into an assortment of jewelry. As executor, Malcolm also had to provide written consent to the process.

Malcolm didn't want to say exactly what kind of jewelry pieces the children got -- but, typically, it's necklaces or bracelets with miniature urns as pendants.

Just now, royiv said:

I bet the remains were turned into chokers.

Definite not too soon.

Just now, Armybrat said:

My granddaughter wears a pendant that contains some cremains of her twin brother. 
Of course he didn’t kill their mother.

That you know of....

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Oh, she is still living……she survived being brutally attacked and left for dead by an unknown assailant 20 years ago.

way to ruin the fun of this thread...

Seriously, sorry to hear that. That is fucked up.

Was OJ in town that weekend?

Most of my late DIL’s ashes were spread in Town Lake near the SRV statue. A minute later a big yellow Lab dog waded right through them. 😀

A few weeks later in Paris, France my son jumped over the little fence and scattered a small vial of her ashes on Jim Morrison’s grave.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Armybrat said:

Most of my late DIL’s ashes were spread in Town Lake near the SRV statue. A minute later a big yellow Lab dog waded right through them. 😀

A few weeks later in Paris, France my son jumped over the little fence and scattered a small vial of her ashes on Jim Morrison’s grave.

Well Jim Morrison prob did slay some pussy in his prime...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

"The Doors!?  Jim Morrison?!  He's a drunken buffoon!  Posing as a poet!!!"  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

I have a chain with my dog's ashes but I never classified that as being made into jewelry. I guess it is a small urn but honestly never really thought of it like that before. The article title makes me think his ashes were crushed into an artificial diamond or melted into some gold or some shit. 

This isn't that weird.  Every funeral home/planner/cremtorium offers this as an upcharge service.  Would you like fries with your cremation?  I declined both times I had to navigate a death/funeral, but it doesn't surprise me that a family member opts to have some ashes in a pendant or something.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Goredho said:

This isn't that weird.  Every funeral home/planner/cremtorium offers this as an upcharge service.  Would you like fries with your cremation?  I declined both times I had to navigate a death/funeral, but it doesn't surprise me that a family member opts to have some ashes in a pendant or something.

be78b0bd-6dec-405c-9477-9c91d446ac45_tex

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

I have a chain with my dog's ashes but I never classified that as being made into jewelry. I guess it is a small urn but honestly never really thought of it like that before. The article title makes me think his ashes were crushed into an artificial diamond or melted into some gold or some shit. 

Not an artificial diamond, but a "stone" of sorts.  They're kinda cool looking.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Dad brutally kills mom, almost cutting off her head at the neck. It's not weird that the kids of said dead mom want to make jewelry of dad's ashes? 

If my dad brutally killed my mom, I'm pissing on his unmarked grave.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

Dad brutally kills mom, almost cutting off her head at the neck. It's not weird that the kids of said dead mom want to make jewelry of dad's ashes? 

If my dad brutally killed my mom, I'm pissing on his unmarked grave.

Eh, I mean, you and I believe OJ killed Nicole, but we are not privy to the inner workings of their family and how those kids view their dad or mom.  I know their kids didn’t murder her, so maybe they don’t deserve to be on trial for grieving the loss of their dad even if he was a despicable cunt?

1 minute ago, Goredho said:

Eh, I mean, you and I believe OJ killed Nicole, but we are not privy to the inner workings of their family and how those kids view their dad or mom.  I know their kids didn’t murder her, so maybe they don’t deserve to be on trial for grieving the loss of their dad even if he was a despicable cunt?

reservoir-dogs.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=38297a

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Thread title should be "funeral parlor fleeces another one"

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Only 2 of the 4 kids were Nicole Simpsons, the other two are from OJ's first marriage. Just sayin'.

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

...finding out that his kids are bat shit crazy?

Anything that's not swallowing a bullet or overdosing in some dark room is a pretty big win for those kids.

The heavy-lifting that your brain has to do to reject and completely disassociate that you're living with a parent who brutally killed your other parent...

For a normal person and family, I don’t think think this is all that weird. Not my personal cup of tea, but I understand it.

For OJ Simpson and his family, I expect at least one kid to get financial problems, sell their jewelry to a broker or memorabilia collector, then a couple of replicas get made and sold with fake COAs, then eventually someone loses the real jewelry in an underground poker game, then it ends up in a sad pawn shop next to a dead grandma’s wedding ring.

• Hook 'Em 1

I also got the pitch of them getting my mom’s fingerprints. Why? Well you could get a tattoo of her thumbprint. Uhh take off your $500 urn she picked out. I just bought it on Amazon for $44.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Texzilla588 said:

I also got the pitch of them getting my mom’s fingerprints. Why? Well you could get a tattoo of her thumbprint. Uhh take off your $500 urn she picked out. I just bought it on Amazon for $44.

the-big-lebowski-coen-brothers.gif

Edited by Goredho
Sorry about your mom, and yeah, death is the final racket.

On 8/27/2024 at 10:47 AM, crash_davis said:

RIP

Almost-Famous-0145.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=0c

It’s a top 10 personal movie for me…not because it’s one of the 10 best ever made, but because it’s one of the one of the coolest movies ever made, with a legit adapted true story behind it, and has one of the very best soundtracks in the history of film.  So rewatchable, and transcends time