CFB Week 1

Hollywood

I don’t bet much, but I made a few small bets this summer while in Colorado. Texas over 10.5 wins +140, aggy under 8.5 wins-120, and Texas undefeated regular season at +425. I’m feeling pretty good about the aggy bet after yesterday. Good luck to everyone 

Bad beat: $500 on a two game teaser. First leg is Michigan -16.

Michigan is up 28-10 with 30 seconds left in the game. Arkansas st has the ball with 30 seconds on the Michigan 45 or so. They’re not using timeouts or getting out of bounds, basically conceding the game without kneeling it.

4th and 4 at the 45 and they throw basically an uncatchable go route which sailed 5 yards past the receiver. Unfortunately the asshole Michigan DE decided to hit the qb late and give them a first down.  3 plays later, TD with 8 seconds left to lose by 10 and there went the cover.

Fuck Michigan; that is all. 

Edited by Enchubben

3-3 on posted plays - Northern Iowa would’ve hit if I’d have waited for more line movement. Would bet again. 

Plays for this week:

AZ State +3.5 (at Texas Tech). Betting the Sun Devils until the wagon breaks down. 

Florida -4.5 (at Miss State). Got on this yesterday and now moved to -5.5. Yes Florida is in shambles but Miss State doesn’t have P4 quality on either line. I’m guessing Napier finally settles on a QB and stops his idiotic rotation from last game. 

USC -5.5 (at Michigan). Purely a fade of Alex Orji. 

Wyoming/North Texas U55.5.  Wyoming’s offense is completely inept. North Texas could score 40 and then number may still hit. 

KState/BYU over 45.5.  Seems like an overreaction to KState holding Arizona to 7 last week. Arizona looks like a complete mess to me on offense. Also KState has big home game against Okie State up next. 

Baylor/Colorado U52.5. Aranda still knows how to defend an air raid team which is what CU basically runs on offense now. Meanwhile, Baylor’s offense can’t fight out of a wet paper bag, and CU’s quietly played good defense for the past 6 quarters with Shilo out. 

OU Team Total U24.5. Tenn’s defensive line is…like top 3 or 4 in the SEC?  I’m fine with letting Jackson Arnold prove it.  Tenn -6.5 looks fishy to me so staying away from that.