Thursday Night's Slate NDSU @ Colorado + Other Games thread

ztejas

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2024/08/espns-comprehensive-college-football-coverage-kicks-off-with-dynamic-commentator-lineup-chris-fowler-kirk-herbstreit-and-holly-rowe-return-as-abc-espns-top-team/

Additional ESPN college football commentators returning this fall include rules analysts Bill LeMonnier (Saturday Night Football) and Matt Austin (all ESPN platforms, including SEC games), as well as play-by-play commentators James Westling, Jason Ross, Jr., Drew Carter, Roxy Bernstein, Richard Cross, Shawn Kenney, Beth Mowins, Doug Sherman and Ted Emrich, analysts Charlie Strong, Barrett Brooks, Charles Arbuckle, Tyoka Jackson, Forrest Conoly, and reporters Sherree Burruss, Marilyn Payne, Tori Petry and Ashley Stroehlein, among others.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, jw4381 said:

I yearn for Dandy Don and Howard Cosell.

Anyone remember the time when the Texas Rangers bat boy told Howard Cosell on live tv that the entire state of Texas hates his guts.  Priceless 

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

And that it is what I mean when I say CU is fun to watch.

lol for now while they play NDSU. All the Big 12 leftovers will know how to deal with this offense.

• Hook 'Em 1