Thursday Night's Slate NDSU @ Colorado + Other Games thread

ztejas

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Jkwellborn said:

Was that actually a PI? I’m not watching the game. Just figured the refs fucked yo trying to help co win.

definitely.  the underthrow helped because the WR had to stop but the DB was an idiot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

436 passing yards against who?

Are you intentionally being a dipshit or what? NDSU is probably a top 100 team in the country and Sheuder is a top 3 NFL prospect at his position going into next year's draft. 

I don't care if you like Colorado or Deion or not there's no reason to shit on two objectively fantastic college football players. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

How the fuck does 5 seconds just tick off???

the umpire acted like he was setting the ball down, the ref started the clock and then the ump decided to move it back 2 more yards.  horrible job and it fucked NDSU.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

the umpire acted like he was setting the ball down, the ref started the clock and then the ump decided to move it back 2 more yards.  horrible job and it fucked NDSU.

Nice to see the fuckery is continuing without us.
  • Haha 2

Just now, billfromlaketravis said:

So… with another 5 seconds…. NDSU would be first and goal with 1 play left? 

No, that last play took about 10 seconds.  But with more time, they may have ran a play before the Hail Mary to get closer.

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Are you intentionally being a dipshit or what? NDSU is probably a top 100 team in the country and Sheuder is a top 3 NFL prospect at his position going into next year's draft. 

I don't care if you like Colorado or Deion or not there's no reason to shit on two objectively fantastic college football players. 

I know you are the Helobious of the football board but this is a fucking dumb take even for you. NDSU is FCS with a new coach. Shedeur and Hunter will not be able to do this in the Big 12.