Thursday Night's Slate NDSU @ Colorado + Other Games thread

ztejas

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NDSU will be OK and a factor again in the FCS this season. They really came out and hit Colorado in the mouth from the opening whistle! Great test for Colorado and it ain’t going to be any easier in the B12.

Hook’em!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

UNC pulls within 14-13.  And there was much clapping.

I've seen that there was much clapping posted more than once....

But nobody has updated me on the orange slice status, dammit!

Edited by BurntEyes

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Buffs game vs Nebby will tell if they’ve changed/arrived IMO. If I’m in Vegas, I’m betting on Nebby, just after tonight’s showing.

Hook’em!!!

Yes we all know that a game against Nebraska is a prime litmus test for your program's standing within the ranks of college football. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Buffs game vs Nebby will tell if they’ve changed/arrived IMO. If I’m in Vegas, I’m betting on Nebby, just after tonight’s showing.

Hook’em!!!

I certainly don’t think it will announce their arrival if they win. They beat them and a defending runner up to start the year last year.

3 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Yes. No one should have to put up with Mack. 

I’m glad we did, ten, ten win seasons in a row and two national championship appearances don’t happen often unless your name is Nick Saban….  Now the last years sure but to complain about that run is asinine. 

Just now, Hook1997 said:

I’m glad we did, ten, ten win seasons in a row and two national championship appearances don’t happen often unless your name is Nick Saban….  Now the last years sure but to complain about that run is asinine. 

No complaining about the run, I'm still pissed because when he was fired, he told the commits to find new schools. Fuck that thin-skinned bitch. 

• Like 1