Thursday Night's Slate NDSU @ Colorado + Other Games thread

ztejas

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

No complaining about the run, I'm still pissed because when he was fired, he told the commits to find new schools. Fuck that thin-skinned bitch. 

I highly doubt those rumors were true…. The handling of the program at the end being terrible yes, but that was bs angry fan crap.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, tx 3 putt said:

that last play hurt them, bad position. 

it was so dumb to run that last play

Dumb to burn so much clock that far out on a guy who already missed a chip shot. Just dumb by Fleck all around on the last few plays.

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Mack spouting about "the kids". They're adults, Mack. They get paid. It's ok to acknowledge they're adults. 

That's just a Mackism. I know people used to bitch about it here but it never bothered me. In a way, it sounds like he is just being protective of his players.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, F250 said:

That's just a Mackism. I know people used to bitch about it here but it never bothered me. In a way, it sounds like he is just being protective of his players.

I get it, but I've heard it so many times it's like nails on a chalkboard now. Especially since they're getting paid, and teams have guys that are literally 23-25 years old on them. Max Johnson is 37 for crying out loud. 

• Like 1

I only caught the 4th quarter -- I thought Bill Walton recently died?  That was a painful broadcast.

EDIT:  Holy shit, that was Brock Huard?  Wow.  Absolutely awful.  Pack it in, dude, you are WAY too emotional for this job.

Edited by jimmyjazz

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

So Sacramento State vs San Jose State is close on TrueTV if anyone needs more of a fix for the night…

Thanks. Just turned it on. Football is back, baby! I'm watching it all as much as my eyelids will allow. 

I've always been a fan of San Jose State's colors and unis. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Good ole Mack got a win, by an opponents missed FG at the wire. That was a slugfest of 4-5 loss teams. At least we have live FB!

Hook’em!!!

UNC’s schedule is an absolute cakewalk. They only play 2 ranked teams: Florida State (lol) and NC State (lol).