Hi, assholes, it’s me again on another Friday . . .

South Austin

1 hour ago, Davis Lane said:

Daniel Day Lewis Fight GIF by MIRAMAX

Reminds me of that time the asshole at the next table stepped over, said something like "That's enough outta yer mouth, let's take it outside," and Donnie took off his specs, took out his teeth, handed 'em to me and Red, put on the biggest gummiest grin you ever saw, and said (approximating here) "Naw, wigh' heah be fahn." It was, but not for errbody.

FIGHT!!!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, South Austin said:

Well, the 2024 season comes with a lot of changes for South Austin. My dad turned 80, I got married, my daughter goes off to college, and later this season I turn 50.

But some things remain constant, like OU still sucking, HEB never being open, and the opening weekend of the college football season making me feel like a kid.

So, yeah, we’re doing this again.

From Northwest Austin (yeah, yeah, my username hasn’t checked out since 2005), heading out for an early workout . . . 

TEXAS!!!!

IMG_9229.gif

Married?

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF

FIGHT!!!!!

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

On my way to San Antonio from NE Texas with my girlfriend, a 12 pound brisket, 5 pound pork butt, 4 racks of ribs, 4 pounds of sausage, 6 chicken breast, potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, corn casserole, 5 different homemade BBQ sauces and my smoker for our annual kickoff weekend football festival.

TEXAS!!!!

Edited by mininghorn88
  • Hook 'Em 2