2024 Texas GameDay Stadium Experience Thread

TrashMaster G

19 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Perspective from a UGA fan that was at the game last night:

Posted on 10/20/24 at 10:54 am
GADAWG2017 iconGeorgia1.png
Member since Jul 2017
569 posts

1. It sucks that the Red Coat band was not there. Texas has the most bland bullshite bang in the nation.  
2. Regardless of what UT fans say, there were a lot of UGA fans in attendance despite the claims of Texas fans on here. We held up our phones to do Krypton Fanfare despite having no band to actually play the music. It was at least 20% of the stadium.  
4. Texas fans are trashy and booed every single time they had a penalty thrown against them.  
5. They are NOT an SEC team. Their decibel meter may have gotten over hundred once. That coming after ther worst display of officiating I’ve seen since my first UGA game in1976. 
6. They ran their dance team out on the field at least 10 times. 
7. frick them, the officials, they’re female students majoring in how to dress like a prostitute ( I throw this in there because it hoot my arse in trouble with my wife for staring), and the entire game day.

From secrant.

I am not following the piece about the band. Who the fuck then was playing the same song when we were on 3rd down? Over, and over, and over. And how bout once more in case you didn't get it the first ten thousand times!

Jesus that was a beating on my ears, and ABC had mics on their band turned up so goddamn loud on the broadcast. I don't understand how their fans can stand it. 

3 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Like what do you do?  Rove around DKR all game?  In the bottle throwing incident thread you posted about being close to some of the bottle throwers (lower bowl NE corner student section ) and now you are posting man on the scene assessments from the West Upper Deck  

You mis-read. I was near bottle throwers at the 1995 Sugar Bowl.

I have season tickets in the WUD and have since 1996. I left my seat exactly once Saturday night, but I do sit near a busy aisle and get to see and hear hundreds of fans as they pass by.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, bureaucrat said:

I am not following the piece about the band. Who the fuck then was playing the same song when we were on 3rd down? Over, and over, and over. And how bout once more in case you didn't get it the first ten thousand times!

Jesus that was a beating on my ears, and ABC had mics on their band turned up so goddamn loud on the broadcast. I don't understand how their fans can stand it. 

They were extremely faint from the other side of the field. But yeah, that woman is a liar.