Bob Cole relegated to band PA only.

20 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

God that fucking gong. 

Every game I would swear up and down that I would never go to Taco Bell ever again. Then without fail, 3am that night, stumbling home, I would cave. Every fucking time I would cave and get an 89 cent bean burrito (or two) to soak up the booze in my stomach. Every. Single. Time. 

Wow, never too drunk to go Taco Cabana, eh?  Lulz.

22 hours ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Gameday at DKR can be such a beating sometimes. It's really only worth going these days if you know we're going to crush some lesser opponent (which hasn't happened much in the last 15 years), or if it's a big game (LSU, Bama, Georgia, etc.)

I attended every game 2007-11 as a student and while it was already very much candied up and riddled w/ taco bell gongs blaring, the gameday experience was still more about the actual game than DJ Douchebags and Gameday On-Field Hosts as it is now. This generation's attention span can be measured in milliseconds, but at least the students actually come to the games now I guess. Now get off my lawn.

Also, fuck whomever took away the Cronkite commercials. Criminal.

You’re way too young to be such a fucking stick in the mud…

• Hook 'Em 1