2024 Random Games thread

2 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

So what game are we watching? The only decent one I found so far is Iowa v Iowa St. 

I don’t understand why the clear marquee game today was set for an 11 AM kickoff. The prime time slate is pathetic. 

Yeah ... KSU 'held on' with a lot of fucking help from the zebras. Tulane got fuuuuucked. Were those Rig 12 refs? They called back the TD on a bs OPI call, then on the next play they looked the other way on an obvious DPI in the end zone.

Edited by wood

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

I don’t understand why the clear marquee game today was set for an 11 AM kickoff. The prime time slate is pathetic. 

FOX puts their biggest game of the day at noon, have for years. Something about it being the most watched time slot. 

it’s fully regarded. 

Just now, heso said:

FOX puts their biggest game of the day at noon, have for years. Something about it being the most watched time slot. 

it’s fully regarded. 

michigan hardly ever plays night games. even #1 ohio st vs #2 michigan would be played at 11AM

Kirk Ferentz returns after missing his first game in like 29 years...and the team has to punt after last weeks offensive explosion