2024 Random Games thread

4 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

At Circa so bunch of games on. Had no idea Iowa did a deal where the whole stadium waves to the children’s hospital right behind stadium with all the kids being treated waving back (or their parents). Pretty fucking cool. 

Yeah, it *is* cool.  They've been doing it for years.

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Yeah, it *is* cool.  They've been doing it for years.

I don’t watch Iowa football so didn’t know. They are on screen at sports book and I have money on them as fuck Iowa State. Otherwise their offense has been paint drying levels of boredom. I don’t know every shitty school’s traditions. 

26 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

I switched over to the Utah game and I was reminded how much I hate Baylor. So glad to be done with that writhing mass of hypocrisy and criminality. Fuck them.

Good to see Cameron Rising shitting all over Rapelor so far. 
Hope the Utes keep it up..

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I don’t watch Iowa football so didn’t know. They are on screen at sports book and I have money on them as fuck Iowa State. Otherwise their offense has been paint drying levels of boredom. I don’t know every shitty school’s traditions. 

Wasn't taking a shot at you -- just letting you know they've been doing it a while.  Have a good day and enjoy the Texas blowout victory!  

• Hook 'Em 1