2024 Random Games thread

Damn, Notre Dame is paying for that win over aggy. Kyle Field and the 12th Man clearly whipped the Irish in every aspect of the game except the much-overrated scoreboard.

So badly beat up is Notre Dame that they are struggling with a sneaky-good Directional Illinois.

The aggy curse strikes again - WHOOP!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

Jeff Traylor  remains one of the biggest head scratchers when it comes to a few posters pining for the guy to be head coach at Texas, or asserting he would be a certain winner if he would get hired at A&M etc... His next big win as head coach will be his first. 

Edited by Blotto

34 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

I remember when I was twelve years old thinking Rising should starts.

just saw this

Cameron Rising headed back to the locker room with a towel around his hand during Saturday’s game against Baylor. The Utah quarterback was running toward the sideline and got hit into a water cooler on his way out of bounds, and headed to the medical tent afterward.

Rising’s injury occurred with less than two minutes to play in the second quarter. He immediately reached for his hand when he hit the ground, and after evaluation in the tent, headed back to the locker room.

I suspect arthritis. let him pop a handful of centrum silvers and get right back in there. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

just saw this

I suspect arthritis. let him pop a handful of centrum silvers and get right back in there. 

I have a red oak I planted from an acorn younger than cameron.

1 minute ago, notre dame joe said:

Now if we can run out the clock, that highlight will be the only thing remembered from this game. 

To be fair, so far it is the only ND highlight.

Good Lord the broadcast crew is slobbing that run like it was Dirk Diggler.

Just now, TOR said:

To be fair, so far it is the only ND highlight.

Good Lord the broadcast crew is slobbing that run like it was Dirk Diggler.

They just praised our Oline for opening up 'a hole a truck could drive through' 

as we watch the replay of Love juking three completely unblocked defenders. 

4 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

This may be one of the more savage things I’ve seen in live gameplay.

Watching that game and thought it was pretty snarky.  UU also lit up one of the BU receivers (and got thrown out of the game) after the Rising hit.

Also, a gal in the crowd reminded me that there is a twitter account called "UU Boobs."

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

More like Kensuckey. 

Kentucky was the only state where I was honestly afraid.  W. VIrginia, Florida, NEWARK even, always cool.  Kentucky is just hostile.  Weird.

Domers celebrating after an NIU incompletion.