2024 Random Games thread

5 hours ago, NCMountaineer said:

Would offer to buy you a beer if I were in town for this one. Frigin dead today and all I've had to do is hit the gym and catch games, but such is the life of an applications analyst on your on-call weekend. If you ever make it down to Winston for a Wake game, or even Raleigh or Chapel Hill hit me up. 

holy balls our secondary is weapons grade ASS this season. 

That was just a great Backyard Brawl. And I am not saying that because we won. That was just fun and maddening at the same time. Both fan bases can find some good and a lot of bad to take away from the game. For the life of me I just don’t understand why WVU chooses to rely on Greene and not Donaldson and White. I really like Donaldson. I liked the WVU helmets. One of my buddies wore that helmet when he played at WVU in the 1970s. The game rarely disappoints, like last year’s abortion of a game. For the most part, from what I saw, people were well-behaved, even after the game. Which is good. 

I should be at our game at UNC Oct. 5. It’s possible that I might not make it because there may be a memorial for a dear friend from my childhood who died the end of August. My brother and I have talked about it and were are not so much into celebrating after death since we were very present during his life and don’t want to take part of those Facebook-type pissing contests of “I miss him more than you”, Yada yada.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Modessit said:
5 minutes ago, 'stache said:
Why were aggy fans so down on stoops especially when they ended up with fat Elko?

Probably because Stoops wanted Jimbo money and someone said no. Then they put out the narrative the "fans" didn't want him.

the ministry went full jihad on stoops but i don't remember why