2024 Random Games thread

19 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

hahahahaha storming the field after beating SJSU.....but it is college and WSU so I give them a pass and it was a great comeback

Texas would ass-rape either of these teams in the face. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The two early games last night were pretty fun. Unfortunately for me, I fell asleep before Stanford & Illinois won their games.

Pitt has, what we hope is, a bit of a reprieve week with Youngstown State doing to town. This would be a nice day to get more guys worked into the new offense.

Of course, in Paul Chryst’s first game as Pitt HC we lost to the Penguins. So, never underestimate Pitt’s ability to fuck up a sure thing.

I am really looking forward to watching some of the Oklahoma v Tennessee game. That should be a lot of fun.

2 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

Fuck, there  isn't anything worth a shit to watch at 11.

There’s really nothing worth watching until maybe 3. Utah-Okie Lite might be interesting. At 4, TCU at the high school stadium is mildly interesting. I don’t really care about anything until Bowling Green visits the tackle box at 6:30, then the action gets started at 7. 

1 minute ago, nnm said:

There’s really nothing worth watching until maybe 3. Utah-Okie Lite might be interesting. At 4, TCU at the high school stadium is mildly interesting. I don’t really care about anything until Bowling Green visits the tackle box at 6:30, then the action gets started at 7. 

2:30 SC-Michigan. But yeah the morning blows.

2:30 SC-Michigan

3pm Utah-OKST

6:30 Tenn-OU

7pm Texas 

• Like 1

Scouting Miss St and Florida as future Texas opponents.

Based on the first three Miss St plays we'll beat them 336-0.

Now on to Florida...

They'll do a little better.

266-0

Edited by gofuckyourself
One series each and it's conclusive. These teams suck real bad.
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

This FL MSU game is utterly terrible football

Jeff Lebby plying his craft at Klan Aggy now.  3rd and 13 and threw a 5 yard pass to the flat.  Seen that before.  Wonder where the slow developing sweep to the slow white WR is....

• Haha 1

I don't understand why more teams don't have the RB jump/dive play at the goal line. I know it was big in the '90s and went out of fashion after defenders gameplanned for it but that's because it was all some offenses did down there. If you mix it in sometimes it's still a good play. 

Edited by Huckleberry

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't understand why more teams don't have the RB jump/dive play at the goal line. I know our was big in the '90s and went out of fashion after defenders gameplanned for it but that's because it was all some offenses did down there. If you mix it in sometimes it's still a good play. 

Seems like in the modern game you'd draw a fair amount of targeting penalties, too.

Just looked up Klan Ag's schedule.  Jesus.  If they don't beat Gata today, they play 6 ranked teams in the next 8 games, including the #1 and #2 team in the country.

They may beat Mass later in the season so at best case, they're 2-10.

Lebby basically had to take that job because he was going be ousted at OU after the Art Briles stunt.  Serves him right.  Cocksucker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I don't understand why more teams don't have the RB jump/dive play at the goal line. I know it was big in the '90s and went out of fashion after defenders gameplanned for it but that's because it was all some offenses did down there. If you mix it in sometimes it's still a good play. 

Chop block being illegal inside the tackle box killed it.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Just looked up Klan Ag's schedule.  Jesus.  If they don't beat Gata today, they play 6 ranked teams in the next 8 games, including the #1 and #2 team in the country.

Lebby basically had to take that job because he was going be ousted at OU after the Art Briles stunt.  Serves him right.  Cocksucker.

They and Florida were projected to have a couple of the hardest schedules at the start of the season, iirc.

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

still mad at that idiot mark stoops last week for punting vs Georgia in the 4th. they have like 4 other top 5 teams on the schedule. fucking live a little, pansy