2024 Random Games thread

41 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

How is miss state klan aggy and not ole miss - you know the team that used to literally fly the confederate flag and who’s school name is literally a slave term?

I can't remember the specific Surly nomenclature at times. State ag school in Mississippi = klan aggie to me, but I'll just use MSU going forward so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities and particular preference for verbiage. Sorry for confusing you and I hope you'll forgive me and be able to move forward without to much emotional harm.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Mack done at the end of this season

so is Bloomgren at Rice

Willie Fritz has his work cut out for him

miss state fucking suckssssssssssssss

I’d like to give Fritz a pass for having a hot daughter, but the rebuild is going really poorly.

It feels like a young/ace recruiter head coach position. I’m not sure Fritz is going to work out. Jon Kay might have been a better hire. 

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Then I flipped to Florida-MSST. Just two differently shitty teams we have to waste weekend on, but SECSECSEC

Excuse me, sir. You are incorrect. We have been assured for 12 years that there are no weeks off in the SECX3. Juggernauts top to bottom. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I can't remember the specific Surly nomenclature at times. State ag school in Mississippi = klan aggie to me, but I'll just use MSU going forward so as not to offend your delicate sensibilities and particular preference for verbiage. Sorry for confusing you and I hope you'll forgive me and be able to move forward without to much emotional harm.

Why you bringing Sparty into this?

IMO, Klan Aggy is pretty fucking stupid. It’s on par with the Horns down bullshit. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I’d like to give Fritz a pass for having a hot daughter, but the rebuild is going really poorly.

It feels like a young/ace recruiter head coach position. I’m not sure Fritz is going to work out. Jon Kay might have been a better hire. 

Fritz will be fine. Hes built 6 programs from scratch in his career into winners. Its just gonna take 3-4 years

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Why you bringing Sparty into this?

IMO, Klan Aggy is pretty fucking stupid. It’s on par with the Horns down bullshit. 

I can agree with that.. and fuck rape/pederast enabling Sparty since you brought them up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

@GreenspointTexas gonna fight you. 

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Have you ever been there??

Suicidal is the level of depressed a normal human would be.

I did bang one of the hottest milfs I’ve ever seen in Gulfport in 2003. Perkiest real 32D tits I’ve ever seen. On vacation with her family, staying in the same hotel and met her at the lobby bar and came to my room the next afternoon. Smoking hot so Mississippi does have one good memory for me. 

• Drool 1

Just now, MNLonghornFUKM said:

this might be the worst slate of games for a day Ive ever seen. is there anything worth a shit anywhere?

Gators playing for a bowl right now. The rest of the schedule is really tough

Just now, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I keep flipping around and am about to go clean the garage I think....

In Galveston we have the AIA sandcastle tournament today and tomorrow. Should be fun

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nnm said:

Excuse me, sir. You are incorrect. We have been assured for 12 years that there are no weeks off in the SECX3. Juggernauts top to bottom. 

Excuse ME, sir, but it's clear that it's now possible, using special influence and power SOME teams are able to pressure the powers that be into an "easy" SECSECSEC schedule.

Thanks mouse!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I did bang one of the hottest milfs I’ve ever seen in Gulfport in 2003. Perkiest real 32D tits I’ve ever seen. On vacation with her family, staying in the same hotel and met her at the lobby bar and came to my room the next afternoon. Smoking hot so Mississippi does have one good memory for me. 

That would certainly help me overcome suicidal emotions.

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

The ref shithousery on that punt return muff earlier looms sort of large right now in this OSU-Marshall game

That was a 10 to 14 point swing.  Marshall corch is in this game.