2024 Random Games thread

3 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Tennessee is about to boat race ou, I may laugh to death. Venebals is a bitch and they're regressing. Jackson Arnold ain't the answer, and I hope he starts against us. He's a dead man. 

I'll enjoy it if it happens. But I don't think it will. 

I think OU is going to surprise a bit. They have been really banged up, but I think the mash unit of an oline is starting to gel. I'm not convinced Tenn has been tested at all. Give me 28-32 (but I ain't calling the winner). 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahobbs said:

I think OU is going to surprise a bit. They have been really banged up, but I think the mash unit of an oline is starting to gel. I'm not convinced Tenn has been tested at all. Give me 28-32 (but I ain't calling the winner). 

Yeah, true regarding they haven't been tested, and ou has a solid defense. I think they lead CFB in turnovers. 

Ewers will carve them up. Year 3 in Sark's system, he's on another level, but the game against us is always a test because those dudes get up for the game. 

Just now, TOR said:

Would have no problem with ousucks punching the vols in the mouth, and then a meteor hitting the stadium.

I would be ok if the planet imploded just to have that lasting memory.