2024 Random Games thread

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

This is why its just considered good form to pull for Vandy, unless it's against your team.  They need every bit of help they can get. 

I wanted nothing more than Dinknutz to go down, but you can't do anything but shake your head.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The two early games last night were pretty fun. Unfortunately for me, I fell asleep before Stanford & Illinois won their games.

Pitt has, what we hope is, a bit of a reprieve week with Youngstown State doing to town. This would be a nice day to get more guys worked into the new offense.

Of course, in Paul Chryst’s first game as Pitt HC we lost to the Penguins. So, never underestimate Pitt’s ability to fuck up a sure thing.

I am really looking forward to watching some of the Oklahoma v Tennessee game. That should be a lot of fun.

Thankfully no sort of letdown after the last two comebacks at Cincy and against WVU last week.  A lot of guys made plays, and for the most part everyone was healthy 

IMG_0533.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Colorado with a miracle play before the half to cut the 14-point lead to 7. The receiver, and Sanders did a terrific job. Baylor was so close to sacking Sanders on the drive but he twisted out and made plays. Then, on the TD the WR kept his body off the ground and broke free to the end zone for the TD, 24-17.

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m preparing myself to be much the same next week when I am on The Plains as the Tigers welcome Oklahoma.

Ugh.

While no one has a crystal ball, that seems like a battle of the suck.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Best chance for me to get away as Pitt has an off week. I am not going in expecting a miracle. The 2010 AU offense is not running out on the field for that one.

Well, on a positive note, Oklahoma doesn't appear to play offense.