2024 Random Games thread

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Yay football!  Fuck family.  Good message there Tom.

One thing I started to realize about Brady some time around 2011 is that he is nuts. His obsession is pathological. And I guess to do what he did you would have to be.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Valmy77 said:

One thing I started to realize about Brady some time around 2011 is that he is nuts. His obsession is pathological. And I guess to do what he did you would have to be.

The best often are.  Jordan was similar in that regard.  Saban, Belichek, etc etc.

Just now, Valmy77 said:

People didn't think he was MJ for the longest time. Just thought he was an all-american white boy yes sir yes ma'am quarterback.

And then he got divorced and won SB #7 and got a little looser with the commentary in retirement and the stories started coming out and it was basically...

kevin spacey spoilers GIF

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

I think it was Jerry Reed that was addicted to fame, or chasing it.  

8 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Just can't get over having a hail Mary and the defense doesn't get a hand on either the receiver or ball.

That and rushing 5 guys when they have to throw it in the endzone. 

The idiot also played for a long FG when they were up 7.