2024 Random Games thread

3 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Why the fuck would they rush the field on an OT win vs Baylor?

It's Colorado one of the most bland football programs of all time. They are like a couple that learned about doggy style twenty years into their marriage.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

There are people on this thread who were pulling for Baylor?

I'd like to keep my coach for at least another year, please and thank you.  Also, fuck Neon and Neon Jr.  Hunter is a fucking stud though.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

It's Colorado one of the most bland football programs of all time. They are like a couple that learned about doggy style twenty years into their marriage.

They had a nice run in the late 80s/90s when like every single blueblood was down for some reason. 

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

In case you haven't heard, Arch is a middling backup who stares down his receivers and can't properly execute a check down.

He was playing so poorly he got yanked for the THIRD string QB.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bunch old folks on this thread that have forgotten what life as a college kid was like.
How many opportunities do you think a current CU student had or will have to rush the field?

Plus they were all drunk and high as fuck.

Don’t blame them for rushing field at all.
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I mean in was an incredible win.  Let them go crazy

Exactly. It was a night game with an incredible comeback and ending. And CU hasn’t had much to celebrate since 2001. That kind of pure joy is what makes this sport so unique and fun to watch. It’s the antithesis of the sterile NFL. I love it.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Back in the late 80s and early 90s we rushed the field at Texas basically every win. Hell we even did so when we tied Syracuse in 1993.

So I don't really judge anybody for it.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Bunch old folks on this thread that have forgotten what life as a college kid was like.

How many opportunities do you think a current CU student had or will have to rush the field?

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I don't give a shit that they rushed the field.

Doing it while a bang/bang play in overtime was under review is fucking stupid. They can wait another 3 minutes. 

It's just another example of the smoke and mirrors, horseshit culture Deion is instilling. They're like an AAU team with some asshole head coach and a bunch of rich, douchebag parents.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Jive Turkey said:

Bwahahaha. The CW throwing back some shade at TCU. 

42 makes it look better than it was. Two TDs were off of gimmicky looks that we didn't defend well and two were in total garbage time. 

We were up 20+ the entire 2nd half. 

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

42 makes it look better than it was. Two TDs were off of gimmicky looks that we didn't defend well and two were in total garbage time. 

We were up 20+ the entire 2nd half. 

And you won by more than that. What's your point?

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

So KSU, it's not so easy to win in Provo, eh. You fuckers were laughing at us a decade ago about this. How's the special underwear ass taste now?

BYU might surprise in the B12 this season. SMU made a fucking mess of the game in Dallas but SMU has legit P4 talent and just fucking smoked TCU. I thought that was a horrible loss at the time but both teams might be a bit saltier than I was giving credit for. 

We were also still fucking around with the QB by committee shit against BYU. Cementing Jennings as the starter should make SMU a better team moving forward. 

Edited by ztejas