2024 Random Games thread

2 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

West Virginia is going in dry on coach ImAMan in Stillwater. Okie State may have the worst run defense in college football. 31-7 just before half.

Hot Fuzz Shame GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, NCMountaineer said:

I was expecting this one to be ugly... just didn't think we would be the ones on the good side of it.

Pickens has been dead long enough to stop having an effect on the refs.

29 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

Maybe you didn’t meet Louisville basketball fans. Totally different breed

Yeah, my cousins told me that the Louisville crowds are way different when it comes to basketball. Basketball is king on campus. Football is not the expectation.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I can't find any stats for tOSU game. Who's scored for them?

Emeka Egbuka scored twice. Will Howard once. And Jeremiah Smith made another awesome one-handed TD grab while holding off the defender with the other.

Bucks lead 28-0. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Emeka Egbuka scored twice. Will Howard once. And Jeremiah Smith made another awesome one-handed TD grab while holding off the defender with the other.

Bucks lead 28-0. 

Jeremiah Smith is so good. I can believe he was the #1 player in the country by the recruiting services. He's a dude. 

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Jeremiah Smith is so good. I can believe he was the #1 player in the country by the recruiting services. He's a dude. 

.. and yet Ryan Williams is at least his equal with a very different style of play

• Like 1

We should get our number one ranking back tomorrow. Alabama got way too much credit for that win over Georgia. The reality is that Georgia was down 28-0 and still almost won the game. If Georgia and Alabama were to play again, I wouldn't put money on Alabama winning. 

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

CBS has to be so thrilled at the Big 10 package over the SEC one they had for decades. Nothing like 28-0 games to get fans excited. Iowa should only ever be relegated to the Big 10 Network. 

yeah, but we lost. I'd take CBS over all the others

47 minutes ago, ITHorn said:

Maybe you didn’t meet Louisville basketball fans. Totally different breed

A bit this and a bit that they might not have considered the Ponies a threat. Some of the encounters I've had with them make the worst I've gotten from Pitt or Hokie fans look classy by comparison.