2024 Random Games thread

20 minutes ago, PhillyHorn1 said:

when was the last time that happened? I know there are weekends like this but wow. 

All losses to unranked teams, has to be one of the most chaotic weekends in history.

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm not sure '07 had a singular week this crazy but top 5 teams lost to unranked teams 13 times over the course of the season, no. 1 and no. 2 lost on the same day three times and Kansas was the only P6 school to make it through the entire season with less than 2 losses. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm not sure '07 had a singular week this crazy but top 5 teams lost to unranked teams 13 times over the course of the season, no. 1 and no. 2 lost on the same day three times and Kansas was the only P6 school to make it through the entire season with less than 2 losses. 

2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

It’s 12:30 am CT, and Tech’s playing Arizona….3rd qtr., with about 6 min left….are you kidding me?  

My Tech BIL told me he just records these games now and watches Sunday morning. Lame. 

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s 12:30 am CT, and Tech’s playing Arizona….3rd qtr., with about 6 min left….are you kidding me?  

It’s great out here in the west. It I agree it’s a little ridiculous for the rest of the country who might want to watch.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Droopy said:

My Tech BIL told me he just records these games now and watches Sunday morning. Lame. 

How many of "these games" has Tech had? I'm not sure if I've ever seen Tech with a conference game kick-off at 10 pm Central Time.