2024 Random Games thread

Just now, GringoSalado said:

Do not disagree but I give him credit for trying to protect his D. Maybe he's not regarded. 

they are running the ball pretty well, but at some point you have to make the WKU D do something besides line up and wait for a run

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TOR said:

Think the one on the left is in frump disguise, that could be good stuff in camouflage.

I bet  her on top moving that poon back and forth is better than shrooms and gummies combined. Now imagine her dirty talk when you bend her over.nof last long and would end with a kid with that crazy bitch..

Work a woman in.the sack and next thing you know your shit is broken and on the cueb for having the audaciy to talk to your secretary a out.edtind. 

I'd just tell her my is Greg Hardy and he can split the bill. 

6 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I bet  her on top moving that poon back and forth is better than shrooms and gummies combined. Now imagine her dirty talk when you bend her over.nof last long and would end with a kid with that crazy bitch..

Work a woman in.the sack and next thing you know your shit is broken and on the cueb for having the audaciy to talk to your secretary a out.edtind. 

I'd just tell her my is Greg Hardy and he can split the bill. 

If this is a prelude to tonight's games by the time Saturday gets here Funk will be in a coma.  Maybe we should send someone over for a welfare check.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

So, did anyone see the second unsportsmanlike?

They never showed it from what I saw. I didn’t hear them say what he did, either. But it came pretty soon after his first one which was stupid enough. It must have been a real bonehead move. Dude looked pretty emotional when he got to the sideline. He obviously has some growing up to do. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Don't think many had 45 in the first half of this one. 

Sis boom bah and rah rah rah those Crimson Harvard men are lighting up the scoreboard.  The real "scoring" will come after the clock reads 00:00. 

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

ketchup and mayonnaise 😶

Sriracha and mayo is fantastic.

GO CATS!  Fastest guy on the offense is a honkey named 'Hertz.'  Gotta love it.  

Edited by TOR