2024 Random Games thread

10 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

One of my takeaways from this Utah game is that I wish Lander Barton had come to Texas. Dude is a beast. 

Just got a little trucked there.  Which is kind of like being a little pregnant.

Just looked it up, Pat Fitzgerald is suing Northwestern for 130 million dollars after the hazing termination he denied knowing anything about. Imagine suing your alma mater for 130 million after you already earned tens of millions from them. I think its 62 million for whats owed from remaining contract and future earnings of 68. Numbers might be switched.

Just now, closetojumping said:

Jeff Sims insures that Arizona State has no chance of winning this game if Leavitt can’t go. He’s one of the worst FBS QBs in the last 15 years. 

He looked fine walking back to the sideline. Probably just got stunned and they wanna let him rest a bit.

9 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Just looked it up, Pat Fitzgerald is suing Northwestern for 130 million dollars after the hazing termination he denied knowing anything about. Imagine suing your alma mater for 130 million after you already earned tens of millions from them. I think its 62 million for whats owed from remaining contract and future earnings of 68. Numbers might be switched.

Imagine making a contract with Pat Fitzgerald for $62 million

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Jeff Sims insures that Arizona State has no chance of winning this game if Leavitt can’t go. He’s one of the worst FBS QBs in the last 15 years. 

Touchdown Sims.

Also you spelled "ensures" wrong. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Touchdown Sims.

Also you spelled "ensures" wrong. 

I’ve seen it both ways so many times that I got into an argument with a lawyer about how “insures” should only be used for insurance. He did some actual research and I was half wrong. The terms can be used interchangeably if you’re trying to say “makes sure something will happen/not happen”. So even though I agree with you as a matter of personal style, I was just corrected about this issue with citations and shit. CTJ’s use, though crude in my opinion, is actually correct.  

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

lol Zach Swanson sighting

It’s kinda neat to actually see him play. I also see why he didn’t see the field for us. 

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

he heads right for the Derka Dogs at the training table

Hey, if loving Derka Dogs is wrong, I don't want to be right.  I just want a cardiologist.  

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

I’ve seen it both ways so many times that I got into an argument with a lawyer about how “insures” should only be used for insurance. He did some actual research and I was half wrong. The terms can be used interchangeably if you’re trying to say “makes sure something will happen/not happen”. So even though I agree with you as a matter of personal style, I was just corrected about this issue with citations and shit. CTJ’s use, though crude in my opinion, is actually correct.  

say what love and hip hop GIF

Guess I'll start spelling it ensurance and if anyone corrects me I'll be a cunt about it. 

3 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I want to punch the idiot in the face that keeps calling it "Red River" year in and year out

It has always been Texas OU, and f*ck whatever the mouse network wants to call it.