2024 Random Games thread

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Exactly, if it slips out on a pump fake it's an incomplete pass. Bad call.

How exactly do the refs know it's a pump fake and not just a throw that he immediately wanted back?

Edit: I know you're right about the rule -- just pointing out that it allows room for judgment and therefore chicanery...

Edited by TexArcher

I'm all for Bama continuing to win without being great.  I'd love to go through Mobilehoma, UGA, and Bama on the road to winning the SEC in our first year.  Any questions, Deep South?  Bow to your sensei!!

Edited by TexArcher
I seem to have forgotten someone... Oh, yeah, Kentucky. They might be pretty good.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, ajax said:

What the hell happened? SC look dead in the water. I go to make myself some coffee and I chatted with the Mrs, I come back and 12-14? 

Wheel route for 7, grounding from the EZ my TO Milroe, back to back turnovers including a Milroe Special and a Cocks FG.  Just like they drew it up.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Milroe is just way too inconsistent as a passer for Alabama. If they had someone better, they would be more consistent and dangerous but less explosive. 

Their oline is a problem. It has been trash today, and frankly much of the season outside of the Georgia game. 

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Their oline is a problem. It has been trash today, and frankly much of the season outside of the Georgia game. 

Yep.  I'd be tempted to give Georgia a bit of a pass for having one bad game, but they also looked like shit against UK.

We may actually be the only top 5 team in the SEC this year.