2024 Random Games thread

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

not that it matters because Purdue is going to lose big, but their player just flat ass runs into the punt returner and not even trying to tackle him after the fair catch....just smashes into him...dude must have has his eyes closed

Not gonna lie, I let that one go

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Ollie Gordon and Nick Martin coming back is some deeply crazy shit. 

If Ollie were to hit the portal, I'd be willing to bet he would make out pretty good.  Not to mention, with a better team it would probably raise his draft stock.

3 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

If Ollie were to hit the portal, I'd be willing to bet he would make out pretty good.  Not to mention, with a better team it would probably raise his draft stock.

He got paid to stay. I think his draft is fine. The tape is there, the OL has been absolute dogshit and it’s obvious af on film. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

I think we’re good at Texas, but I was hoping we’d toss a NIL ACH at Nick Martin in December 2023. I didn’t see Lefau getting so good so fast. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Dumbass Tim Brando was rambling about Hudson Card just now and brought up Drew Brees saying he went to Lake Travis HS. Had to backtrack once someone told him Brees went to Westlake. You can always count on Brando to say some stupid shit. 

Edited by Grande Mart
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Grande Mart said:

Dumbass Tim Brando was rambling about Hudson Card just now and brought up Drew Brees saying he went to Lake Travis HS. Had to backtrack once someone told him Brees went to Westlake. You can always count on Brando to say some stupid shit. 

No longer working with Tillman, but still funny

6v1wca.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

I still can’t wrap my head around Gabriel being in his sixth season. And how the game has changed.

The last time Pitt was 6-0 was 1982, Danny Marino’s senior season.  For his career Danny completed 626 of 1,084 passes for 7,905 yards with 74 TDs and 64 INTs, in 44 games.

Gabriel has played in 56 games, completed 1,203 of 1,865 passes (before tonight’s game) for 16,655 yards with 138 TDs and 29 INTs.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Rangel is a practice squad qb. We all know it, JFC. Just roll with Bowman already. He’s at least played good sometimes. Rangel has never been close to good.

he's looking ok on this drive tho