2024 Random Games thread

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

it was a little high, but I think the receiver needed to catch that or knock it down

Fresno.Nevada is a hard hitting game

Yeah think I've had enough of the turnover machines for now.  They aren't even showing any hawt BYU chicks.

• Hook 'Em 1

Gundy has aged five years this season alone. And like Mike. It’s been a rough season so far, especially with the expectations coming into the season. I know I had them picked to play in the B12 Championship vs Utah, ISU, or KSU.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

It’s amazing that they returned 19-20 out of 22 from last year and are a “head scratching” 3-3 going into tonight. Tonight, now without Ollie, is still a make or break season for them. I don’t even care who the opponent is.

Hook’em!!!

4 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

It’s amazing that they returned 19-20 out of 22 from last year and are a “head scratching” 3-3 going into tonight. Tonight, now without Ollie, is still a make or break season for them. I don’t even care who the opponent is.

Hook’em!!!

It's just some Christian fundamentalists and a fuckin Jew playing QB. No one they shouldn't be able to handle. 

Just now, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

people do not believe me, but the 10 team Big 12 playing 9 conference games was just set up to be fucked just like the SWC was

all the teams concentrated on doing the same stupid shit.....that is why TCU with a massive focusnessness on D had success and ISU with ball control and D finally had success.....teams like Tech, OkState, and others could just not get past "sling it around"

if you look at who OkState has lost to it was KSU that moved away from "sling it around", Utah that is good and has ball control and some D and then WVU that happened to sling it around better that day against a team that had already lost two in a row

and that trick play worked pretty well.....Bowman looks a hell of a lot more stout than the kid that played at Tech and got wrecked

• Like 1

Just now, msucolt45 said:

Love flying into Reno, to vacation at Lake Tahoe. Wife and I have been there three times and would love to retire in the area. CA being what it is, I told her it’s Carson City surroundings in NV, or it ain’t happening.

Hook’em!!!

cheryl-cole-okay.gif.e8958932b7fb3f4b0a03df4870d02373.gif

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

Love flying into Reno, to vacation at Lake Tahoe. Wife and I have been there three times and would love to retire in the area. CA being what it is, I told her it’s Carson City surroundings in NV, or it ain’t happening.

Hook’em!!!

what is that river rafting feature in Reno like....it is fun or as good as it looks?

1 minute ago, msucolt45 said:

The road from Truckee to Tahoe City runs along a river that I’ve seen rafts, kayaks, and etc, but I can’t recall the name.

Hook’em!!

there is a part right in downtown Reno where they have man made features on the Truckee

Andre Ware:

"We're seeing what BYU can be down the back half of their schedule"

Bro they're undefeated and have been fucking killing it with two wins over two very good top 25 teams. 

Dude is phrasing it like they're 3-3 with some unlucky losses.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

OSU's defense is not good.

Oh I'm not saying they've played great this game. But they've rebounded well and have made some clutch plays like they've been doing all season. 

I think everyone keeps waiting for the magic to run out and they just kind of keep executing. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Andre Ware:

"We're seeing what BYU can be down the back half of their schedule"

Bro they're undefeated and have been fucking killing it with two wins over two very good top 25 teams. 

Dude is phrasing it like they're 3-3 with some unlucky losses.

post that up for their final game against UH.....where UH will probably have given up by then

Just now, Bevo&Pevo said:

FAFO.  Headed to Laredo first thing in the morning, dad has broken his leg.  No more tequila for him.  We'll know more tomorrow sometime.

the worm will get ya

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

post that up for their final game against UH.....where UH will probably have given up by then

Earlier in the season during a game he was saying if the playing field was even UH would be a top program. 

It must be amazing winning a Heisman trophy - you can just walk into making hundreds of thousands of dollars doing an easy job despite being a fucking dipshit. 

• Haha 2

That's actually a decent point by Ware. We lost the BYU game in large part because Stone was terrible against them. If we play Jennings that whole game we almost assuredly win. 

It seems like Okie Lite has done a lot of damage with QB runs or motion outside of the pocket - designed or otherwise. 

Edited by ztejas

Just now, ztejas said:

Earlier in the season during a game he was saying if the playing field was even UH would be a top program. 

It must be amazing winning a Heisman trophy - you can just walk into making hundreds of thousands of dollars doing an easy job despite being a fucking dipshit. 

the funny thing is their dumb ass fans always say the same thing and talk about all the things "they have going for them"......like being in a "big market" (that does not give a shit about them) or Houston recruiting.....but barring a couple of seasons here and there they sucked against other teams that were in the CUSA or AAC just like they were....in spite of all the "things they have going for them" that many of those teams do not have

they have never figured out that because people live in Houston that does not mean they cheer for UH.....especially when they went to Texas, aggy, Arkansas, LSU, OK, Ole' Miss, OkState, Tech, Rice, or a number of other schools....and a lot of kids from Houston want to GTFO Houston even if they love the city because they want to get away from home or they want to have a "college experience"  that does not come with what UH "offers" in their location

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Can't find a thing about this stugots UH NIL activity, just Fertitta.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1