2024 Random Games thread

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I stand corrected. 

Carry on B&P, I’ll lay off the booze in case I’m needed throughout the night. 

🫡

I'm workin' my last one for the night right now.  I'm not as great as I once was, but I'm as great once as I ever was.  

You know ^^.

1 minute ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

These are actually good looking unis Oregon is wearing tonight. 

Yeah it doesn't look like someone ate all the yellow and green crayons and threw up on them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Don’t forget eating a glitter poop pill 💊!

IMG_2365.thumb.jpeg.1b1176a6ef16412ec90349f46c6799a5.jpeg

Yes, it’s a real thing.

wut in the wut...

Big first down for the Dookies.

That was about to be another encroachment penalty by FSU is they didn't back up.

Just now, The Dude said:

Manuel deserves that for that bitch ass play calling the last 3 possessions of the first half

Yeah DuKE offense in 2nd qtr was playing not to turn the ball over.  Agree that Manny just let FLSt back in this game 😋

Duke leads 17-13 early 3rd qtr

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Life comes at you fast. Kanell and Bud Elliott both highlighted this game as the “get right” game for Florida State. 

I’m a Duke grad, but I was in complete agreement with Bud/Danny… Duke is 5-1 but it’s completely fraudulent and schedule-driven. I just underestimated how terrible the seminoles are… 

Edited by ATXhorn17

Just now, ATXhorn17 said:

To be fair to Bud and Danny, I’m a Duke grad and was in complete agreement that FSU had this one in the bag… Duke is 5-1 but it’s completely fraudulent and schedule-driven. I just underestimated how terrible the seminoles are… 

Sure. It’s a fun podcast, but Jesus stop with the gambling picks. It’s half their show now, and I don’t know who it’s for. 

Serious gamblers are look at algorithms on their Bloombergs during their lunch breaks.