2024 Random Games thread

Just now, JBJ said:

This is why 12 teams is too many.

It's a real shame as well, that used to be such a great game, regardless of matchups, with such big implications and now, it may well be relegated to being an also ran.  But if you are undefeated, or assured a top 4 spot, why wouldn't you play your 3rd or 4th string?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

It's a real shame as well, that used to be such a great game, regardless of matchups, with such big implications and now, it may well be relegated to being an also ran.  But if you are undefeated, or assured a top 4 spot, why wouldn't you play your 3rd or 4th string?  

One of the talking heads was thinking resting starters vs A&M would be the play because the title game will be for a bye.

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

Bro what? Are you talking about the SECCG?

1 minute ago, JBJ said:

One of the talking heads was thinking resting starters vs A&M would be the play because the title game will be for a bye.

Obviously, a long way to go, and a lot has to happen, but all this is the unintended by-product of not only league expansion but playoff expansion.  

17 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Their QB isn't good. Which isn't entirely his fault - think he's a true frosh.

They are legit legit on D. Decent OLine and skill position. 

RS Frosh, I believe. Not that it matters. He's bad. Really, really bad. And someone ranked him ahead of Arch. That's how stupid the people who do recruiting rankings are. Also Jackson Arnold with a 99 rating. Jesus. 

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Looked like the blitzer was offside.  I guess not.

(replay says he was, but I'll allow it)

Definitely looked offsides to me. But I might be biased since I want Temu UT to lose

Edited by campcrunk
I can't type for shit today. Leaving words out all over the place
  • Haha 1

You guys bitching about 12 teams only see what’s right in front of your face. We’re currently at the top so of course we want as few teams as possible. But there will be seasons where we’re on the fringe and everyone will be thankful that it’s 12 (or 16)

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, TonyTexas said:

You guys bitching about 12 teams only see what’s right in front of your face. We’re currently at the top so of course we want as few teams as possible. But there will be seasons where we’re on the fringe and everyone will be happy that it’s 12. 

People are complaining about hypotheticals that haven't happened yet.

Anyone that would take 4 teams over 12 should have their voter registration revoked. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1