Week 1 Morning Slate - Georgia Clemson + others

Hagbard Celine

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Zero vision and no balls 

I think he has balls but he constantly overrates his own athleticism.  You can't escape D1 players like you can guys from Round Rock.  He thinks he can.  Take that away and he's just a little guy with an average arm.

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Gotta be something better in than Georgia Clemson. This game is so boring. 

Buddy, we just went months on end with no football. I'll take a 3-0 half like it's the national championship right now. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, gofuckyourself said:

After watching 1.5 quarters of Georgia I can say, without hyperbole, that if we lose to them in October it will be the worst loss in Texas football history.

We should probably wait till 2:30 and see what we look like. I’ve been through enough of these opening games where I’ve made fun of everyone else then we look like shit too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

We should probably wait till 2:30 and see what we look like. I’ve been through enough of these opening games where I’ve made fun of everyone else then we look like shit too.

Correct. It was a joke. I'm just getting warmed up for the football overreactions and insane takes.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

After watching 1.5 quarters of Georgia I can say, without hyperbole, that if we lose to them in October it will be the worst loss in Texas football history.

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Exactly like shut all the way the hell up! 

2 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Guys, everyone else sucks except us. We get better on the first snap, those other idiots in jerseys take 2 months. It is known. 

Oh just wait until our first mistake today. The over reaction will be felt around the world.

Is it just me or is the Clemson vs. Georgia game on ESPN 4K really dark?  
I'm on Youtube TV.
If I flip to ESPN+ or ABC it looks normal.  

edit:  duh, my computer monitor doesn't support HDR, so this is normal.
Looks fine on the big screens.

Yes - it’s as if only 75% of the lights are on in Atlanta. Same reception as you’re getting.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

• immamac changed the title to Week 1 Morning Slate - Georgia Clemson + others
42 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

is 4K worth the upgrade on a 48 OLED?  Been wondering.

Are you talking about moving from a 1080P to 4K TV?
Or just adding 4K to your streaming plan?

Adding 4K to YTTV isn't worth it, especially on a small TV where you'll barely notice the difference.  

Upgrading from a 1080P to 4K TV is worth it.

Goddamit if the game threads and college football threads this year are infected with those stupid fucking AI generated pictures I'm going to generate ones of Plonsky pegging Mike Elko and post them on every damn thread, every page.

Keep your AI shit to an AI thread.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1