Week 1 Morning Slate - Georgia Clemson + others

Hagbard Celine

2 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Goddamit if the game threads and college football threads this year are infected with those stupid fucking AI generated pictures I'm going to generate ones of Plonsky pegging Mike Elko and post them on every damn thread, every page.

Keep your AI shit to an AI thread.

Username and such

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Goddamit if the game threads and college football threads this year are infected with those stupid fucking AI generated pictures I'm going to generate ones of Plonsky pegging Mike Elko and post them on every damn thread, every page.

Keep your AI shit to an AI thread.

You olds are so predictive. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Clemson's defense just spreading its legs that drive.  

Could be UGA putting some things together at the half, if the do it again on their second drive, blowout coming. 

36 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

Are you talking about moving from a 1080P to 4K TV?
Or just adding 4K to your streaming plan?

Adding 4K to YTTV isn't worth it, especially on a small TV where you'll barely notice the difference.  

Upgrading from a 1080P to 4K TV is worth it.

Thanks for the info!  Just adding 4K to YTTV on a new 4K OLED.  It doesn't sound like it's worth it.

5 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

Thanks for the info!  Just adding 4K to YTTV on a new 4K OLED.  It doesn't sound like it's worth it.

4K YTTV is not really worth it for the whole year but for 3 months in the fall it probably is. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Earl Haffler said:

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

4K YTTV is not really worth it for the whole year but for 3 months in the fall it probably is. 

Not worth it. There is very little content to begin with, and it's still compressed. That's why it's "bundled" with an increased number of streams. Only way people would stick with it. OTOH, AppleTV spitting out 4k Dolby Vision (from regular YTTV) looks 10x better.

So if you need more than the default # of streams, ok. If not, don't bother.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jw4381 said:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Ok. So Kirby Smart who won a national championship two years ago, was #5 last year and ranked #1 this year is using transfer portal to shore up and add players (Etienne eg when GA had #1 RB recruit as well) while Dabo is stubborn and doesn’t leverage portal. 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

It's Cade and no, there is no other option and I still prefer the no other option 

Man, I didn't expect much of Cade, but damn he's been worse than even I had him this season. How did QBs fall off so much at Clemson? It's like after Lawrence y'all FAFO with DJU, and now Klubnik.