Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

Man, can you believe when it was the Strong and Herman eras to where we are at now? I think I was all in on Sark and so far, he’s been a great hire. Of course some hiccups but never the head scratching WTF moments with Strong and the burnt bacon BS with Herman. It’s been a long road but fuck, I’m even more excited for this season. 
Anyone else think that getting to the SEC conference championship is a good benchmark for this year?

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Ron Swanson said:

Would it be correct to assume that there is an understanding among Texas fans that we will not be participating in that asinine "SEC SEC" chant this season... or ever?

I would like to believe that, but I was also a multi-decade season ticket holder until 2018, and know that not all the fans that attend DKR are of the ilk that would know better

1 minute ago, Ron Swanson said:

Would it be correct to assume that there is an understanding among Texas fans that we will not be participating in that asinine "SEC SEC" chant this season... or ever?

We can't even get people to hold their Hook'em still during the Eyes.

They'll be chanting S-E-C very soon.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

I think you're gonna be disappointed there.

Ahem. In the great tradition of Surly and Shaggy, I demand to see precision, perfection, dominance and the complete and utter destruction of an overmatched opponent and if that DOESN'T occur, I will rage and throw a Internet tantrum and declare our season lost.

• Haha 2