Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

Wife and remaining kid out of the state for sports tournament 
Texas fucking rolling
Bourbon fucking flowing 
Chances of passing out before the Domers skull fuck the agroids……high to very high.  

Don’t be a bitch - Put some ice on that and enjoy the aggy beat down!
  • Hook 'Em 2

I don't love it but you gotta give Quinn most of the 3rd to pad the Heisman stats.  He's not going to be throwing for 500 yards and  6 TDs against the Michigans and Georgias, those stats are built against the pastries.

Just now, BabaYaga said:

Wife and remaining kid out of the state for sports tournament 

Texas fucking rolling

Bourbon fucking flowing 

Chances of passing out before the Domers skull fuck the agroids……high to very high.  

were are going to need a bigger boat.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Anyone want to give their completely sane and non-emotional thoughts about the first half?

I’ll start, d looks super salty, Ewers is clicking, WRs are pretty good, and ST have been rock solid. 

All we can tell from this game is that our skill talent on both sides is really good.   At some point it's going to hurt not having a power back to get their own yards.  Losing CJB will show up in a game where the other team can rush the passer.  Also, we still have no idea if the DL is any good.  Will find out next week.

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd give Quinn 1 more series.
Depends on if we score. You want him to get the rhythm of coming out of halftime, making the adjustments, and leading a TD drive. Plus handling the defensive adjustments of the opponent. If we come out and struggle the 1st and 2nd series, then he stays in until he figures it out. If he comes in and marches right down the field going 5/5 and a nice TD pass or run, then maybe you go to Arch next. Or give him one more to make sure it's not a fluke and then go to Arch.

Then after Arch leads a couple TD drives you maybe go to the 3rd string guy so his parents get to see him play.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

I don't love it but you gotta give Quinn most of the 3rd to pad the Heisman stats.  He's not going to be throwing for 500 yards and  6 TDs against the Michigans and Georgias, those stats are built against the pastries.

Screw the Heisman. Develop Arch.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1