Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

Just now, Captainant said:

What an allsome Saturday, goddamn! Just gotta see if the domers can embarrass aggy tonight 

Don't sleep on the best Mid-American Conference team in the SEC.

Interior defensive line has not been particularly impressive in the run game. You can see the side-to-side speed when they try to run stretch or off tackle, but they get plenty of yards running off center/guard right now.

• Hook 'Em 3

This is Good and bad.

I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy.  I do not want Applewhite v Simms.

As they say, if you have two #1 QBs, you have no #1 QB.

Sark need to earn his paycheck and manage this.  On the plus side, the Manning family doesn't seem to be in a rush to get Arch into the NFL.

Just now, Bodowned said:

Interior defensive line has not been particularly impressive in the run game. You can see the side-to-side speed when they try to run stretch or off tackle, but they get plenty of yards running off center/guard right now.

Definitely my biggest area of concern. 

I know it's smart to go conservative with a big lead, but I do think Arch could use a few drives with the full playbook.  He needs game time experience that consists of more than handing the ball off.  Ewers has gotten injured in 2 of 2 seasons, so they need Arch in starter mode even if he's the QB2.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, The Ace of Aces said:

Meanwhile, the greatest team ever built is beating Akron 17-3 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd. 

You don’t just see the mighty Akron walk into your building and not expect them to make you work.

Just now, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy.  I do not want Applewhite v Simms.

Sark need to earn his paycheck and manage this.  On the plus side, the Manning family doesn't seem to be in a rush to get Arch into the NFL.

There is no controversy.

Quinn Ewers is QB 1.

Arch is QB 2.

• Hook 'Em 6

This is Good and bad.

Calm your tits. Quinn is the starter. There’s no controversy

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

Bro wtf are you talking about

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

I have high expectations for this Manning guy

What’s amazing is that he wants to develop the right way and finish here. Beat reporters and announcers are seething. They want him to leave. We are so blessed. And he toured Texas when we got beat by Okie Lite that day. He’s loyal to the process and wanted to be a Longhorn. He doesn’t need the money. He wants to learn and be great and be pro ready. We are blessed. Our time of wandering the fucking desert ended last year. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

Bro it’s garbage time against Colorado St. 

2 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

There's no way you just thought of that, you sandbagging son of a bitch

Sweatergawd. 

Must be the 5th Beatbox I'm drinking, btw I'm 43. What's wrong with me, lol

This is Good and bad.

It’s pretty fucking easy. Quinn is QB1 period. And arch will start next year with enough experience for us to be in the hunt again with no drop off. Then rinse and fucking repeat. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This is Good and bad.

I would hope that Sark would know what to expect and to prepare his players accordingly. Everyone knows how good he is. I doubt anyone is surprised. Sark got this

2 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

I was about to say that 

2 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

You high?

• Hook 'Em 1

There is no controversy. It's like people are wish-casting some QB room drama to happen. Arch and his family have made this as easy as it could possibly be for a head coach. Arch will only get to be the starter if Quinn plays badly or is injured. At which point, what would be controversial about that?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

• Haha 2