Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

5 minutes ago, Bodowned said:

Interior defensive line has not been particularly impressive in the run game. You can see the side-to-side speed when they try to run stretch or off tackle, but they get plenty of yards running off center/guard right now.

Going to see a lot of inside runs next week.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

4 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy.  I do not want Applewhite v Simms.

As they say, if you have two #1 QBs, you have no #1 QB.

Sark need to earn his paycheck and manage this.  On the plus side, the Manning family doesn't seem to be in a rush to get Arch into the NFL.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy.  I do not want Applewhite v Simms.

Sark need to earn his paycheck and manage this.  On the plus side, the Manning family doesn't seem to be in a rush to get Arch into the NFL.

There’s nothing to manage. 

4 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

there is no controversy, you have a generational qb talent and a qb who had to lob a 10 yard pass to send you to the national title game 

4 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

There is no controversy.

Quinn Ewers is QB 1.

Arch is QB 2.

4 minutes ago, oh_snap said:

Calm your tits. Quinn is the starter. There’s no controversy

4 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Bro wtf are you talking about

wait until Quinn has a a shitty start. 

5 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Meanwhile, the greatest team ever built is beating Akron 17-3 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd. 

The tongue-bathing hype they were doing pre-game was nauseating. I muted it, then promptly switched over to Gator v U.

5 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

We had a head coach that squatted to pee back then. That man was scared of his own shadow. He's a good head coach, but without Vince Young carrying his ball sack for him, he doesn't have a national title to his credit, and his legacy looks very different than it does now. Well, and if Colt didn't get hurt (drink!). 

If Sarkisian will just handle it like a man, it will be fine.