Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

Sorry aggy, your stupid fan fiction about there being division in the locker room and Sark falling off the wagon is not true. This team and our coaches are locked in and dominating. Love seeing it.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

13 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

"That's not the play I called"

image.thumb.png.e2644cfac4ce7addca52c2226b90e38c.png

Ummmm… okay.

ARCH MANNING = VY 2.0

9 minutes ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

This is Good and bad.

I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy. I do not want a QB controversy.  I do not want Applewhite v Simms.

As they say, if you have two #1 QBs, you have no #1 QB.

Sark need to earn his paycheck and manage this.  On the plus side, the Manning family doesn't seem to be in a rush to get Arch into the NFL.

Just now, Macklemore said:

Sorry aggy, your stupid fan fiction about their being division in the locker room and Sark falling off the wagon is not true. This team and our coaches are locked in and dominating. Love seeing it.

There

/pedant/

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Sorry aggy, your stupid fan fiction about there being division in the locker room and Sark falling off the wagon is not true. This team and our coaches are locked in and dominating. Love seeing it.

Did they really say that shit??

Just now, 0xdeadbeef said:

LOL at all the posters saying there is no QB controversy.   It's like you've never followed college football before.  Wait until the season gets hard. Half of you will be screaming for Arch to start.

Fans being fans doesn’t make it a controversy. You’re creating drama that isn’t there. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I’m trying not to feel overconfident in our team but shit…I can’t help it. It’s been a long damn time since I felt like we can beat anyone. 🤘🏼🤘🏼

What you’re feeling is battered fan abuse. We all went through it. 

Remember, see something, say something 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

LOL at all the posters saying there is no QB controversy.   It's like you've never followed college football before.  Wait until the season gets hard. Half of you will be screaming for Arch to start.

Well, of course there are idiots like you trying to create one. That doesn’t mean there is one.