Texas vs. Colorado State - 2:30 on ESPN

Pancho

1 minute ago, Mez2 said:

When did they allow snuff films to be shown in ESPN? 

8/31/2024

Just now, Hook1997 said:

I thought that was kinda obvious by what I said but I guess not…

Some folk need it spelled out for them. Others need you to draw them a picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

In 2005 we dominated our first game and then went to Ohio St in the second game of the year and beat them on our way to a national championship. We go out today and dominate and then go to Michigan for our second game of the year. Coincidence? No it's not a fucking coincidence.

And the year prior, 2004, we won our first Rose Bowl. Last year, we made our first playoff appearance. Something's happening \m/

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Great game.  Love the domination.  I'm going to need Silas Bolden to show me better decision making on fielding punts.  There were several he shouldn't have even touched, or a good team would murder/fumble him.  As it is he still fumbled one.  Picking nits, I know, but that was pretty concerning going forward.

• Hook 'Em 4

17 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Only surprise for me was Silas bolden not getting any early touches. But that’s what happens when you’re loaded af at WR.

No deep passes today right? Things change next week I reckon

• Drool 1

13 minutes ago, UTGrad98 said:

In 2005 we dominated our first game and then went to Ohio St in the second game of the year and beat them on our way to a national championship. We go out today and dominate and then go to Michigan for our second game of the year. Coincidence? No it's not a fucking coincidence.

History rhymes 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

No deep passes today right? Things change next week I reckon

Well, if Michigan plays to keep everything in front of them like this, gash them like this. Everyone complained about forcing the long ball… well, that didn’t happen today. 

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

It’s not gone totally, download the app it has the press conferences. 

Guessing the SEC Football Final on SEC will be closest but it does suck not to have exclusive coverage. I need to get that app I guess

6 hours ago, UTGrad98 said:

56-3 against UNT. 

Edited by Biff Tannen
well that was wrong. 2004 was 65-0 against UNT. 2005 was 60-3 against ULaLa.
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

Crowd seems a little dead today

image.thumb.png.89d9d7acdbdb368feeae974bcb7c2a24.png

it was hot out there today, bro. Thought the students actually did a decent job of showing up in the first half for a meh opponent. 

2 minutes ago, Daichee Bell said:

IMG_6553.gif

It's ok, I'm from the internet. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

So CSU didn’t get the memo that we needed some sack numbers and try any long developing plays. but otherwise a damn good showing.

Couple observations 

So Bond chose 7.  Figures.. but 00 would’ve been better.

Bond and Wingo looked great. Wingo especially looked like a dude.

I see you Helm.   How many times you see a big old white dude hurdle a tackler.

RBs are dangerous

Yay finally some reasonable DB play.

Quinn’s Dr. Pepper commercial should be playing every commercial break for Aggie/ND as a big FU to the Weigman/Ewers comparisons.

Texas finally back to a team scrimmage is more competitive than their non con opponents.

Texas will be favored next week and they should be.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dnaguy said:

Says the dude on the couch. 
2:30 week 1 kickoff that’s mid 90’s….. i give mad respect for those that went.

Im laying on the couch with the AC at 72 drinking beers that come out to $1.24 / beer

It was brutal. Fucking hot as balls!

• Hook 'Em 2

I thought Sark made a good point postgame. We all expected CSU to be this air-raid team that would try to go fast and throw it as many time as possible and they ended up trying to play the time of possession game to limit our offensive touches. They huddled the entire game. It was almost a complete 180 from what we expected and may have taken a quarter or so to adjust but it was never in doubt.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I thought Sark made a good point postgame. We all expected CSU to be this air-raid team that would try to go fast and throw it as many time as possible and they ended up trying to play the time of possession game to limit our offensive touches. They huddled the entire game. It was almost a complete 180 from what we expected and may have taken a quarter or so to adjust but it was never in doubt.

They ran WAY more than I expected.