Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

So, something like 8/9 aggot players have their pants rolled up over their knees (and no knee pads).

I can maybe kinda get that for a WR or other maybe a DB or other speed merchant, but these are all defensive players.

Some of those mfers look like they're wearing flat shorts.

What is that shit?

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

So, something like 8/9 aggot players have their pants rolled up over their knees (and no knee pads).

I can maybe kinda get that for a WR or other maybe a DB or other speed merchant, but these are all defensive players.

What is that shit?

Don't watch our team or any team 

1 minute ago, Derka said:

100,000 aggies all singing a song about a UT basketball player during a football game against notre dame is odd and amusing. also somehow one of the least weird things that they do.

They all said it too, you know it

• Haha 3

Aggy pulls this off and they will beat their chest about beating a “top 10” team despite their being favored and the obvious suckitude that ND has shown tonight. But it always has taken a lot of delusion to be that die hard of an aggy fan.

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

At least TT is in a shootout with a QB named Maverick. Their game is likely a lot more fun to watch. 

IMG_1812.jpeg

Maverick McIver?

His parents were obviously fans of 80's cinema and television.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

What is that shit?

Kids have been wearing bicycle shorts for years now.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Freeman hiring Denbrock to run a system he doesn't have the players for reminds me of Mack after Bama beat us in the NC. Fucking moron was obsessed with a pound the ball run game with no RB's 

Never understood why Mack did that especially considering it was very like Texas would have won against Bama if Colt didn’t get hurt.  Bizarre