Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Freeman hiring Denbrock to run a system he doesn't have the players for reminds me of Mack after Bama beat us in the NC. Fucking moron was obsessed with a pound the ball run game with no RB's 

Didn't have the line for it either, nor the QB. That line was soft running a spread offense. 

Tells you a lot about their relative coaching skills that Mack saw Bama's pound it out offense finally wear us down and decided to throw everything out and chase it. 

Meanwhile, Nick Saban saw Colt McCoy shredding him before the injury. Even after, Shipley was killing them with a freshman QB. Saban saw the future and shifted to a spread. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Just now, Newdoc said:

Aggy pulls this off and they will beat their chest about beating a “top 10” team despite their being favored and the obvious suckitude that ND has shown tonight. But it always has taken a lot of delusion to be that die hard of an aggy fan.

Doesn't matter.

We are playing them this season.

the-undertaker-aj-styles.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, F250 said:

Maverick McIver?

His parents were obviously fans of 80's cinema and television.

He looks pretty good honestly. I know it’s Tech (no defense) but he looks like a baller and could honestly take over for either ND or Aggy. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

He looks pretty good honestly. I know it’s Tech (no defense) but he looks like a baller and could honestly take over for either ND or Aggy. 

How is it possible Tech never has a defense no matter who is the coach?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Not gonna lie, I'm a little surprised how poorly coached both teams look on and off the field. A lot of red flags that can't be dismissed as first game jitters. 

More so for ND because it’s just Elko’s first game.