Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

I've gone out on a few dates with a lady from Hinge that played Volleyball for aggy. I am trying to figure out how to text her after this game.

Be neutral for the sake of long legs and booty meat or arrogant because "This is Texas!"

Larry David Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, F250 said:

I've gone out on a few dates with a lady from Hinge that played Volleyball for aggy. I am trying to figure out how to text her after this game.

Be neutral for the sake of long legs and booty meat or arrogant because "This is Texas!"

Larry David Reaction GIF

Tell her you would LOVE to see her tonight to console her. It will go over her head and you get to be a dick. win win

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

How long is Kyle Field going to be touted as being so tough to play? Lmao. Appalachian State went there and won. A shitty Notre Dame team won. There's nothing daunting about going there to play. All the dorky crap the fans do all game doesn't intimidate the opposing team like they think.

Chuck Norris Thank You GIF by Sony Pictures Television

All these fucking lists about the toughest place to play.  It seems like the first screen would be do you ever win any big games at home

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, F250 said:

Larry David Reaction GIF

How desperate are you? Not being rhetorical, actually. The answer to your question depends entirely on how badly you need this.

Just now, ITHorn said:

I’m utterly shocked an offense run by offensive geniuses like Elko and Klein could struggle to put up points. Just flabbergasted 

That’s the funny part about it all. They’re shocked the passing production wasn’t there when Klein has always been an OC that runs the ball a lot and controls possession.