Notre Dame @ Texas A&M; Catholics vs Cultists

notre dame joe

5 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

I'd say when it all plays out, probably second or third best on their schedule.  It's not a strong one at all.

Here.  We.  Go.  (live show starting now)

Oh, God and they start off listing all the coaches they've done a first show for, lol.  

I’d be ok way saying third, but at least one of the other two is markedly better. 

9 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Do you guys member when Wiggy said he's beating Texas, guaranteed?

I member 

IMG_9543.gif

He was lobbying hard to come here and Sark didn't want him. For good reason. His dad was even on IT for a while. 

Sark's 3rd string QB would have been the best QB on either team tonight. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

If you think about it, this game shows Aggy is a shrewd investor. They're paying Elko far less for this loss than they're paying Jimbo for this loss.

Jesus man, these people have families. 

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

He was lobbying hard to come here and Sark didn't want him. For good reason. His dad was even on IT for a while. 

Sark's 3rd string QB would have been the best QB on either team tonight. 

Damn. I didn't know his dad was on IT. Ouch. But there's a reason Sark said nah, I'm good, fam. Dude is terribad

Elko reminds me a lot of Strong. 

1) Defensive-minded coach. 

2) Decent years as a HC in a terrible conference. 

3) Hired a very questionable OC that runs an offense that doesn't really fit the way football has changed (especially in Texas).

4) A lot of very questionable initial staff hires. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Different coach, different year, same aggy.  I’m old as shit and seen this my entire life and it shall be the same for our children’s children’s children ad Infinitum.

It is the only universal constant.  I'm not kidding at all.

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, F250 said:

I've gone out on a few dates with a lady from Hinge that played Volleyball for aggy. I am trying to figure out how to text her after this game.

Be neutral for the sake of long legs and booty meat or arrogant because "This is Texas!"

Larry David Reaction GIF

Oh, that's easy . . .

"Hey, how are you?  What?  Really?  Oh that's a bummer.  I forgot all about that game, I was watching the UCLA v. Hawaii game.  Did you guys ever play them?  Really?  How did you do against UCLA?  Anyway, we could have watched the game but you're a bad girl and didn't invite me over. I'm just looking at all this champagne I have over here, wondering what to do with it.  I spent the day hanging with Little Seamus.  Who's he?  Come over and I'll tell you about him."

• Like 1
  • Haha 4